• A New Photo Gallery Has Been Added!!! Please share pictures of your finished projects in the New Photo Gallery for everyone to enjoy browsing. The New Photo Gallery is for FINISHED PROJECTS ONLY!! The New Photo Gallery section was created to give people a place to view photos without having to read through all the threads. Enjoy everyone and please contribute!

PO Box Door Bank

DLJeffs

Reaction score
First name
Doug
Something about banks that I like, and this one is incredibly nice! Chuck
Thanks Chuck. The little two year old will probably break it the firs time he gets his mitts on it. But hopefully he'll like it while it lasts. Down the road his Dad or I can make a new top and swap out the Paw Patrol thing if he wants.

DLJeffs

Reaction score
First name
Doug
Thanks jay and everyone. My daughter sent us a short video of the 2 year old putting money in it. He works it fine and so far it has withstood the two year old enthusiasm. But one thing is he pushes the handle so quickly the coin runs down and hops over the end of the ramp instead of going into the bank slot. He laughs and laughs so I guess it isn't all bad. I should have put a little higher end stop at the bottom of the ramp I guess.