Staff member
Administrator
Global Moderator
Founding Member
Forum Moderator
Reaction score
First name
Greg
This is another one of those harbor freight great buys. I'm not a huge fan of harbor freight tools but some of them are really good buys because they just work. My 12" disc sander is a great example of that. This pressure washer is the same thing, and for $79 it's a great buy. I also purchased a 1 year extended warranty on it for $20 just in case, I do that on any harbor freight tool that plugs in. The warranty starts after the 90 day factory warranty ends.This thing works really well, 1750psi and the tip adjust from a pin point to a fan with no tools. It has a soap dispenser that attaches to the wand but I haven't tried that yet, I bet simple green would be great in it. I also like that when you release the trigger it shuts off, squeeze the trigger and it powers up instantly. That saves wear and tear on the pump. So for $99 total I think this is a great buy. I washed my BMW with it on the wide fan setting, washed all the patio furniture, washed all the bird poop off of my utility trailer, washed bird poop off the patio. This will probably strip paint off the front porch and the garage without destroying the wood. Its a labor saver. If I had more stuff to clean I would have kept going, lol. Its actually a joy to use and makes cleaning a bit of fun. Time will tell how it holds up. Big thing to do is protect it from freezing Temps, always have water connected to it before turning it on too.
20210410_171031.jpg
20210410_174645.jpg
20210410_174655.jpg

Last edited: