Question Of The Week... (2014 End of Year) CONTEST!!!!

Tclem

Can't buy love. Buy wood instead
Reaction score
First name
Tony
That's not cheating. There were no caveats and a good memory needs to be rewarded. Especially for :old: timers that all they have left is a little memory and a hitch in their get-along . . . .

:sofa:

:chase:
You hit the nail on the head there. :wacko:

Mike1950

Founding Member
Founding Member
Reaction score
First name
Mike
That's not cheating. There were no caveats and a good memory needs to be rewarded. Especially for :old: timers that all they have left is a little memory and a hitch in their get-along . . . .

:sofa:

:chase:

WHATTTTTTTTTT :scare3::redcard: .................................................................................. :drinks:

Schroedc

Still making sawdust, Maybe make some money....
Reaction score
First name
Colin
Congrats to the winners! This was fun. Hoping to see the QOTW continue in 2015. Thanks so much to @ripjack13 for taking the time to do this every week!

Final Strut

Wood Butcher Extraordinaire
Reaction score
First name
Scott
Dang it. Snake wood was my first guess but knowing that Kevin was behind the design I figured it had to be CK. Momma always told me to go with my gut and as usual momma was right again.

ripjack13

ɹǝʇɹɐqpooʍ
Staff member
Administrator
Global Moderator
Reaction score
First name
Marc
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Great impromptu contest! Michele just reminded me that when her prize gets here that "it's hers." ....yes dear.

Yes, the QotW will continue in 2015.

Thanks @Kevin for being so generous and offering up prizes for this. And also for letting me do this every week....
And thank you WBites for showing here and answering the QotW no matter if it applied to you or not.
You guys and ladies Rock!!!

Happy New Year!

Kevin

Wood is good.
Reaction score
First name
Kevin
Marc your QotW idea didn't impress me much when you brought it up in the staff section last year. I just didn't think it would be very popular. But apart from trading wood and everyone harassing Henry, Tony, and :old: I think it has become the most looked-forward to (have fun with that you grammar nazis) thing we have. Thanks for doing it each week without fail, and especially thanks for proving me wrong.

:yipee:

woodtickgreg

scroll, flat, spin
Staff member
Administrator
Global Moderator
Founding Member
Forum Moderator
Reaction score
First name
Greg
I agree Kevin, I look forward to qotw every Sunday when I am having my coffee. I am so glad it will be continued.
Thanks Marc for doing this.:good:

Mike1950

Founding Member
Founding Member
Reaction score
First name
Mike

Kevin

Wood is good.
Reaction score
First name
Kevin
@Tom Smart

Tom. Wow. What a NICE surprise I received today. This pen is stunning. I hope you took pictures of it because we all know mine won't do it any justice at all. If you took pics would you please show the peeps what you did for me? that was super nice man I can't think you enough. And thank you for your very kind note.

:thanx2:

Tom Smart

Reaction score
First name
Tom
@Kevin

Kevin, my pleasure, really. You are more than welcome. I took only 1 picture (and it sucks) just so I could remember what I did. You will have to demonstrate your photos skills. Me, I have a love/hate relationship with my camera, mostly hate.

Last edited:

woodtickgreg

scroll, flat, spin
Staff member
Administrator
Global Moderator
Founding Member
Forum Moderator
Reaction score
First name
Greg
Brings back a lot of fond memories for me, and a tear to my eye as well. I sure miss Kevin.