ripjack13

ɹǝʇɹɐqpooʍ
Staff member
Administrator
Global Moderator
Reaction score
First name
Marc
What's the most patriotic project you have made?
Submitted by my 8 yr old grandson.

:drinks:

**Rules**
There is no minimum post requirement,
primates, woodticks, wood spinners, and leprechauns are welcome to post an answer.

Does anyone read this?

woodtickgreg

scroll, flat, spin
Staff member
Administrator
Global Moderator
Founding Member
Forum Moderator
Reaction score
First name
Greg
Sorry to say that I have never been inspired to make anything patriotic. Only thing I have done is install a flag pole on my house and i fly the flag all year long. I'm the only one in my court that does.

Tony

Hardwood Enthusiast
Staff member
Global Moderator
Reaction score
First name
Tony
I've built a couple of flag boxes for some veterans, that's about it for me.

phinds

Staff member
Global Moderator
Founding Member
Forum Moderator
Reaction score
First name
Paul
Flag case for my dad's honor flag. Also, working on one for my wife's dad's flag which was stuck away in a closet somewhere for 40 years til her brother dug it out and asked me to make a case like the one I did for my dad.

David Hill

I collect & use Texas woods---but prefer Mesquite.
Reaction score
Cuero, Texas--Not far from the Third Coast
First name
David
Not so much patriotic, made an urn for a close Veteran friend shaped like a bullet— that ‘s what he wanted— sorry, didn’t save a pic.
Have contributed wood fir others making flag boxes.

CWS

Reaction score
First name
Curt
I have made some patriotic pens for the girls at the county V.A. office who have helped me a lot dealing with the V.A.

barry richardson

Staff member
Global Moderator
Reaction score
First name
Barry
I worked in the Luke AFB wood hobby shop for 10 years, it was attached to the frame and trophy shop, so I was constantly tasked to make custom stuff for the airmen. Cases for all sorts of memeobilia, hundreds of flag cases and shadow boxes, 5 foot long plaques with 20mm gun barrels from F-16s was a very popular order. I stopped working there a couple of years ago and work out of my own shop now, but still have a contract with them for flag boxes and retirement shadow boxes that sell in their gift shop. Would post some pics, but my desk top computer is down.... It's kinda cool to think that several thousand servicemen and women have a little piece of my work in their home or office. Patriotism + capitalism = $$:cool:

Gardnaaa

Reaction score
First name
Zack
Since I just recently got into woodworking, I haven’t made anything patriotic unfortunately. I hope too in the future! But haven’t gotten there yet.