• A New Photo Gallery Has Been Added!!! Please share pictures of your finished projects in the New Photo Gallery for everyone to enjoy browsing. The New Photo Gallery is for FINISHED PROJECTS ONLY!! The New Photo Gallery section was created to give people a place to view photos without having to read through all the threads. Enjoy everyone and please contribute!

Question Of The Week... (2021 week 41)

David Hill

I collect & use Texas woods---but prefer Mesquite.
Reaction score
Cuero, Texas--Not far from the Third Coast
First name
David
Where I sit —Depends on what I’m doing. At the work table, it’s the swivel chair. If i need to sit near the lathe, then it’s the folding chair—only good thing I’ve found at Ikea. After I got my chainsaw sharpener station back together, I use the mechanics stool.

View attachment 217311

View attachment 217312

View attachment 217313

woodtickgreg

scroll, flat, spin
Staff member
Global Moderator
Founding Member
Forum Moderator
Reaction score
First name
Greg
Oops, I tried to rotate the pics and instead they disappeared. Sorry @David Hill maybe you can reinsert them.

Last edited:

ripjack13

ɹǝʇɹɐqpooʍ
Staff member
Administrator
Global Moderator
Reaction score
First name
Marc
Where I sit —Depends on what I’m doing. At the work table, it’s the swivel chair. If i need to sit near the lathe, then it’s the folding chair—only good thing I’ve found at Ikea. After I got my chainsaw sharpener station back together, I use the mechanics stool.

View attachment 217311

View attachment 217312

View attachment 217313

Oops, I tried to rotate the pics and instead they disappeared. Sorry David, maybe you can reinsert them.

Yep...they're gone. I don't see anywhere where I can find em to reinsert em.