Question Of The Week... (2022 week 49)

T. Ben

Reaction score
First name
Troy
Finish a bunch of the projects I’ve got started,start using the tools I’ve been acquiring,start getting into building other wood things,boxes etc……

Karl_TN

Reaction score
First name
Karl
Quit my main job so I can do more woodworking. Too bad doing the former pays a lot more than doing the latter.

Maverick

Reaction score
First name
John
To build a 'real' workbench. I have always salivated over the Sjobergs style workbenches but can never justify the price of something I felt I could build myself. I don't know if I will ever check it off my list, but it is fun to dream.

2feathers Creative Making

Reaction score
First name
Frank
Not to sound like a broken record, but a Maloof style rocker in curly __________! A wooden fly rod. A wooden fly reel, and a RC sailboat modeled after a cup contender. Among many other things!
The wooden rod is on lsn as I recall for 20 bucks. Have to talk to my uncle about the rc sailboat. They sold their fullsize sailboat when he hit 65 as I recall and he couldn't stand being off the water.
The curly _______ should be stabilized before using as legs. Have seen a few legs go to walking when the curly wood changed mc.