Recent pieces

Steve in VA

Reaction score
First name
Steve
Steve, next time I'll be sure to throw in a Wisconsin Badgers hat so you can sit in your treestand wearing some Big 10 style... Ha!

Killed a lot of deer in that VT hat, but ironically one of my colleague's sons played for Minnesota so I followed them quite a bit; Blake Cashman if you know of him.

I will tell you your call got some attention from two friends I hunt with. They loved the fact that the antler on it was from me and wanted to know if you sell them? Do you have a site or something? I was going to text you later this week but figured others on WB might be interested as well.

Last edited:

quags37

Reaction score
First name
Nick
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Killed a lot of deer in that VT hat, but ironically one of my colleague's sons played for Minnesota so I followed them quite a bit; Blake Cashman if you know of him.

I will tell you your call got some attention from two friends I hunt with. They loved the fact that the antler on it was from me and wanted to know if you sell them? Do you have a site or something? I was going to text you later this week but figured others on WB might be interested as well.

I have a store on Etsy, and also a Facebook page, both named Cold Spring Game Calls. Everything I have available will be posted by the end of the week.