ripjack13

ɹǝʇɹɐqpooʍ
Staff member
Administrator
Global Moderator
Reaction score
First name
Marc
I came in here thinking I was going to have ban someone.....but, thankfully this is awesome.....

Dave, are you having a girl?

Congratulations?

sprucegum

Reaction score
First name
Dave
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
They gave the results of the ultrasound to one of my sons buddies and he ordered the stuff and built the box. Supposedly he was the only one the knew before the explosion.

Tony

Hardwood Enthusiast
Staff member
Global Moderator
Reaction score
First name
Tony
That is cool as all get out, congratulations! Tony

sprucegum

Reaction score
First name
Dave
I came in here thinking I was going to have ban someone.....but, thankfully this is awesome.....

Dave, are you having a girl?

Congratulations?
there I fixed the title so I won't get banned

sprucegum

Reaction score
First name
Dave
Awesome way to spread the good news ....
2 30-06 rounds?

Congratulations
Instructions say 200 yd minimum he apparently was not on target first shot. as it was a redneck event a proper shooting bench was not used, just rested across the hood of the truck without hear protectors or shooting glasses. Only thing missing was the 12 pack of beer on the truck hood it was just too dam cold.

Last edited:

woodman6415

Reaction score
First name
wendell
Instructions say 200 yd minimum he apparently was not on target first shot. as it was a redneck event a proper shooting bench was not used, just rested across the hood of the truck without hear protectors or shooting glasses. Only thing missing was the 12 pack of beer on the truck hood it was just too dam cold.

In my part of the world a pickup hood is all we use ... and of course some beer ... we are poor rednecks so 1 bullet would have had to work

sprucegum

Reaction score
First name
Dave
In my part of the world a pickup hood is all we use ... and of course some beer ... we are poor rednecks so 1 bullet would have had to work
plenty of ammo is never a problem at my house. not sure what happened on the first shot it looked good thru the spotting scope, perhaps the jar was not quite centered behind the target.

woodman6415

Reaction score
First name
wendell
All jokes aside I haven't shot or even hunted in 20 years or more .. I really doubt I could have hit the box at all ..
My deer rifle is a 30-06 Winchester ...
get it and all my other shooting
type toys out at least once a year for cleaning and oiling ...don't know if I'll ever shoot another deer ever ... they just don't make me mad anymore

sprucegum

Reaction score
First name
Dave
All jokes aside I haven't shot or even hunted in 20 years or more .. I really doubt I could have hit the box at all ..
My deer rifle is a 30-06 Winchester ...
get it and all my other shooting
type toys out at least once a year for cleaning and oiling ...don't know if I'll ever shoot another deer ever ... they just don't make me mad anymore

I probably would not bother with them much if they didn't taste so dam good. They still make me pretty mad though they seem to like all of the things I grow in the garden.