• A New Photo Gallery Has Been Added!!! Please share pictures of your finished projects in the New Photo Gallery for everyone to enjoy browsing. The New Photo Gallery is for FINISHED PROJECTS ONLY!! The New Photo Gallery section was created to give people a place to view photos without having to read through all the threads. Enjoy everyone and please contribute!

Reloading components and tools for sale

El Guapo

Reaction score
First name
Andrew
How goes the sorting? Those are some doozies of pictures... you've got your work cut out for you to go through all of that!

sprucegum

Reaction score
First name
Dave
How goes the sorting? Those are some doozies of pictures... you've got your work cut out for you to go through all of that!
I kind of burned out on it, went and fired up the mill yesterday because it was a perfect cool day. Some set screws on the band wheel bearing loosened up and caused a bit of havoc . Todays project is to deal with that . Planning to get @Eric Rorabaugh s stuff boxed up and totaled up today or tomorrow. Biggest issue is the many rounds of hand loaded ammo, I'm not comfortable selling it. The stuff that I have guns for I will shoot, he was a good reloader and never suffered from dementia. I went and renewed my range membership Monday, I need to start burning a hundred or two a week to use up this as well as my old stock. Not sure where we left off on the 9mm projectiles, Eric wants them if you don't.