Reloading components and tools for sale

El Guapo

Reaction score
First name
Andrew
How goes the sorting? Those are some doozies of pictures... you've got your work cut out for you to go through all of that!

sprucegum

Reaction score
First name
Dave
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
How goes the sorting? Those are some doozies of pictures... you've got your work cut out for you to go through all of that!
I kind of burned out on it, went and fired up the mill yesterday because it was a perfect cool day. Some set screws on the band wheel bearing loosened up and caused a bit of havoc . Todays project is to deal with that . Planning to get @Eric Rorabaugh s stuff boxed up and totaled up today or tomorrow. Biggest issue is the many rounds of hand loaded ammo, I'm not comfortable selling it. The stuff that I have guns for I will shoot, he was a good reloader and never suffered from dementia. I went and renewed my range membership Monday, I need to start burning a hundred or two a week to use up this as well as my old stock. Not sure where we left off on the 9mm projectiles, Eric wants them if you don't.

sprucegum

Reaction score
First name
Dave
I'd like to speak for 243 supplies--brass, whatever.
what's left of shotgun stuff?
Thought this thread had gone dead. I will see what there is for .243, I know there is some brass and bullets. Think I saw dies if you need them. There is a lee 12ga loader and a set of briley choke tubes for something.

David Hill

I collect & use Texas woods---but prefer Mesquite.
Reaction score
Cuero, Texas--Not far from the Third Coast
First name
David
Thought this thread had gone dead. I will see what there is for .243, I know there is some brass and bullets. Think I saw dies if you need them. There is a lee 12ga loader and a set of briley choke tubes for something.
haha--had just found thread.
great--lemme know.I'll buy at least some of it

Last edited:

Eric Rorabaugh

Staff member
Global Moderator
Reaction score
First name
Eric
Any 7mm-mag, 222, 357? Or you can email me everything you have and I'll look at it 😄

sprucegum

Reaction score
First name
Dave
Any 7mm-mag, 222, 357? Or you can email me everything you have and I'll look at it 😄
So you have all of those 06 and 08 cases stuffed 😆 yes a couple boxes of .222. Some .357 and a bunch of .38 sp . I load .357-.38 but I had a good supply before this came along.

sprucegum

Reaction score
First name
Dave
haha--had just found thread.
great--lemme know.I'll buy at least some of it
I found 3 boxes of nice clean once fired .243 brass and a box of bullets. I will get you some pictures this afternoon.

sprucegum

Reaction score
First name
Dave
I have not found the dies still looking. Other than some wads and a lee loader no 12 ga . The bullets are $31 from midway and they don't have any. Two boxes bullets $30 each. 60 federal brass $15. Plus shipping IMG_20210806_131359516.jpg

16282706624943347735840153928756.jpg

sprucegum

Reaction score
First name
Dave
I'll get back at it Monday. Got a busy weekend need to do some garden work, shoot a little, and if time permits fish.

sprucegum

Reaction score
First name
Dave
I’ll take the whole lot of 243 so far.
Interested in 12g loader, wads, etc.
Dies for 243 if you find it.
:good2:
Finally got off my butt. I found the dies lee rgb they are available new for $30 so I think $20 for a clean used set is fair. The lee 12 ga loader is missing most of the power bushings and resizing ring. I guess I will keep that for now to see if perhaps the lady I'm helping can come up with them. There's a I think a full bag of wads. If you want to pay for a LFRB I will stuff them in for packing peanuts.

IMG_20210820_093751990.jpg

IMG_20210820_092815803.jpg

IMG_20210820_092830938.jpg

David Hill

I collect & use Texas woods---but prefer Mesquite.
Reaction score
Cuero, Texas--Not far from the Third Coast
First name
David
Finally got off my butt. I found the dies lee rgb they are available new for $30 so I think $20 for a clean used set is fair. The lee 12 ga loader is missing most of the power bushings and resizing ring. I guess I will keep that for now to see if perhaps the lady I'm helping can come up with them. There's a I think a full bag of wads. If you want to pay for a LFRB I will stuff them in for packing peanuts.

View attachment 214650

View attachment 214651

View attachment 214652
Deal— PM me cost for shells, bullets, dies, wads & how you want to get the $?
I’d actually take the loader too.