• A New Photo Gallery Has Been Added!!! Please share pictures of your finished projects in the New Photo Gallery for everyone to enjoy browsing. The New Photo Gallery is for FINISHED PROJECTS ONLY!! The New Photo Gallery section was created to give people a place to view photos without having to read through all the threads. Enjoy everyone and please contribute!

River Coaster From Amboyna Burl

Boeng Agus

Reaction score
First name
Boeng
Casting River Amboyna Burl
This Handmade with Resin 108 and Sapwood Amboyna Burl
The wood not stabilized
Dimensions
99x99 mm height 8 mm
And Price $15/each
Finishing by beeswax and Coconut oil
Shipping by USPS from Indonesia
And take 2-3 weeks
Payment By Paypal Only, Interested? Lest comment on here šŸ˜
Thank you WB

FB_IMG_1598380889637.jpg

FB_IMG_1598380895632.jpg

FB_IMG_1598380898224.jpg

FB_IMG_1598380893059.jpg

Mike1950

Founding Member
Founding Member
Reaction score
First name
Mike
I know of Boeng from elsewhere. Have not purchased from him. He displays some nice wood. Have heard from satisfied customers. Only bad I have heard are shipping times. If you go ground instead of air- This will take months. Shipping time is not his fault or under his control. I only say this because I saw him take quite a bit of abuse the other day for something totally out of his control.
Great idea and beautiful work.

Boeng Agus

Reaction score
First name
Boeng
I know of Boeng from elsewhere. Have not purchased from him. He displays some nice wood. Have heard from satisfied customers. Only bad I have heard are shipping times. If you go ground instead of air- This will take months. Shipping time is not his fault or under his control. I only say this because I saw him take quite a bit of abuse the other day for something totally out of his control.
Great idea and beautiful work.
Thank you man, when sending something, especially between continents it will take a long time. besides that I have to provide cheap shipping. thank you for knowing me šŸ‘Œ. I've been waiting for a package from USA and using air mail too, and indeed it takes about 2-3 weeks.

Tony

Hardwood Enthusiast
Staff member
Global Moderator
Reaction score
First name
Tony
Beautiful pieces! I'm not interested but is shipping included?