ripjack13

ɹǝʇɹɐqpooʍ
Staff member
Administrator
Global Moderator
Reaction score
First name
Marc
My condolences go out to all who knew, admired and loved him.
He was a great guy. I loved his videos. Real down to earth guy....

Tony

Hardwood Enthusiast
Staff member
Global Moderator
Reaction score
First name
Tony
First off, let me say I feel a bit strange saying this. It seems ghoulish and slightly opportunistic to post this, but from the sounds of it his family could use the help.

Anyone that lives close enough please go to the sale of Charles tools and great wood that will really help his family, the sale is on the 28th & 29th of December to help raise money for the family. Hopefully, we will see some of you there. 2821 N. VALLEY PIKE HARRISONBURG, VA 22802

This was posted on FB.

Eric Rorabaugh

Staff member
Global Moderator
Reaction score
First name
Eric
I'm trying to figure who he was. I hate to hear that. I'm about 3 hours away. I'm going to try and get up there.

Tom Smart

Reaction score
First name
Tom
First off, let me say I feel a bit strange saying this. It seems ghoulish and slightly opportunistic to post this, but from the sounds of it his family could use the help.

Anyone that lives close enough please go to the sale of Charles tools and great wood that will really help his family, the sale is on the 28th & 29th of December to help raise money for the family. Hopefully, we will see some of you there. 2821 N. VALLEY PIKE HARRISONBURG, VA 22802

This was posted on FB.
The information about this sale is certainly getting out, Tony. I saw it a few days ago via our turning club.

Tony

Hardwood Enthusiast
Staff member
Global Moderator
Reaction score
First name
Tony
I'm trying to figure who he was. I hate to hear that. I'm about 3 hours away. I'm going to try and get up there.

Read through this particular forum, a lot of it are his answers to questions. New a ton about finishing.

Gixxerjoe04

Reaction score
First name
Joseph
Saw a few weeks ago that he was ill and was selling off all of his stuff, didn't know he was that bad off. Sad especially before the holiday's.

Graybeard

Reaction score
First name
David
He sure contributed a lot. His forum here will continue on I'm sure. It might be good to have a permanent sticky of the link to his website at the top of the forum page so he can be reminded of his contributions. Condolences to those he left.