Dismiss Notice
Woodbarter has upgraded to HTTPS. Please see click here for all the details.

Saddened by the news

Discussion in 'Best Wishes' started by cabomhn, Mar 31, 2017.

1. cabomhn

cabomhn Member Full Member Thread Starter

First name:
    Matt
    I haven't logged into woodbarter in quite some time, but decided to today just to see how things were going. I've had a lot of life happening recently and hadn't been able to do much of anything with woodworking.

I'm so saddened to hear about Kevin. I never met Kevin in person, but through various phone calls and many many IMs back and forth I felt like I did. Kevin helped me out so much when I was first getting into woodworking and his generosity was amazing. I'm very sorry for the unexpected loss to his family. I'll always remember Kevin as a part of my journey into the hobby. He will be missed

• Sincere Sincere x 7
  2. woodtickgreg

woodtickgreg scroll, flat, spin Staff Member Global Moderator Forum Moderator Founding Member Full Member

First name:
    Greg
    And we have missed having you here Matt, don't be a stranger! Even if you can't work the wood due to life happens stuff, you can always talk about it and live vicariously through others, lol. We would love to here from you more often. Wood barter will live on and honor Kevin because of members like you.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Great Post Great Post x 1
  3. cabomhn

cabomhn Member Full Member Thread Starter

First name:
    Matt
    I will try to be more active. Getting adjusted to married life :good2: I'll try to come on more frequently and maybe post some of my non-wood projects in that forum. Discussions definitely won't be quite the same without Kevin

• Like Like x 1
  4. woodtickgreg

woodtickgreg scroll, flat, spin Staff Member Global Moderator Forum Moderator Founding Member Full Member

First name:
    Greg
    We all miss him Matt, his banter was one of a kind. I still think about him every day. The work I do here and my participation on the forum is the way he would want me to carry on, the way he would want all of us to carry on.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1