• A New Photo Gallery Has Been Added!!! Please share pictures of your finished projects in the New Photo Gallery for everyone to enjoy browsing. The New Photo Gallery is for FINISHED PROJECTS ONLY!! The New Photo Gallery section was created to give people a place to view photos without having to read through all the threads. Enjoy everyone and please contribute!

Shouldered a cool one this weekend!

FLQuacker

Reaction score
First name
Wayne
Nope...when he told me what he'd been offered for it, I put my phone in my pocket and held it with both hands!

frankp

Founding Member
Founding Member
Reaction score
First name
Frank
I wouldn't think that would fetch that much money... is it just because it's in 32 spcl? In 30-30 that isn't particularly valuable.

JLTibbetts

Reaction score
First name
James
Sweet gun. I do love the lever actions.
Prices on them are up as with anything gun related now a days. In really good shape it could fetch $3000 or more.

Mr. Peet

Reaction score
First name
Mark
Sweet gun. I do love the lever actions.
Prices on them are up as with anything gun related now a days. In really good shape it could fetch $3000 or more.
Wow, 20 years ago $500 would have been a big score around here. Prices just keep going up.

pvwoodcrafts

Reaction score
First name
Mike
sweet gun. I just yesterday acquired my father in laws 32 20. it wound up being the special order, deluxe winchester mod 1892 fancy sporting with swiss butt. Was floored when I found out how rare it was and worth. Love the old ones