Dismiss Notice
Woodbarter has upgraded to HTTPS. Please see click here for all the details.

Show us your pets

Discussion in 'Kenbo's Chat Room' started by Kevin, Feb 13, 2012.

1. Kevin

Kevin Wood is good. Staff Member Administrator Global Moderator Founding Member Full Member Thread Starter

First name:
    Kevin
    The girlz take me for a walk everyday of the evening. Even if it's nasty. This the dam named Cleo. That's her two bitches 7 months old. The look-a-like is Sophie, and the runt (my favorite - her personality will win anyone over) Nellie. I don't need a leash for them they all three think I hung the moon.

Their 13 month old male siblings are a different story. I'll get pics of those killers later. Although Sophie is the only registered killer around here. She killed one of our layers Friday which was right out of the blue. They had all gotten along so well up to that point. The other four chickens have cut their egg production in half since that happened. That's another story . . .

DaGirlz1.jpg

DaGirlz2.jpg

DaGirlz3.jpg

The picture in the middle wasn't taken on a different day. That's how screwed up the camera camera operator is. :rolleyes: All three photos taken within 300' of each other within 20 minutes.

• Like Like x 3
    Last edited: Feb 21, 2014
  2. txpaulie

txpaulie Founding Member Founding Member

First name:
    Paul
    I don't have any pets, but she has bunches of 'em!:sarcastic:
    Currently 4 dogs and a cat...
    Cats don't seem to last long out here!
    Coupla random pics...
    I wish I could find the pic where she's got a boa on her head, a ferret on her lap, and a bird on her hand...:wacko1:
    Talk about survival of the fittest..!
    She won't be happy I shared the second one!:secret2:
    p
    http://i762.Rule #2/albums/xx265/TXPaulie/Picture053.jpg
    http://i762.Rule #2/albums/xx265/TXPaulie/Picture052.jpg
    http://i762.Rule #2/albums/xx265/TXPaulie/Picture085.jpg

• Like Like x 3
  3. txpaulie

First name:
    Paul
    Ya know Kev, judging by your neighborhood...
    We could be neighbors!
    (except for those huge elevation changes you've got!):i_dunno:

p
    http://i762.Rule #2/albums/xx265/TXPaulie/backyardbuck-1.jpg
    http://i762.Rule #2/albums/xx265/TXPaulie/Picture081.jpg

The shadowy white figures in the feeder pic are the blinds in the bedroom window...

The other is a neighbor's pig being run off by the master of the house...
    I was inside dialing 9...1...:wacko1:

• Like Like x 1
  4. Kevin

Kevin Wood is good. Staff Member Administrator Global Moderator Founding Member Full Member Thread Starter

First name:
    Kevin
    I reckon we could do a damn sight worse for neighbors than you fine people. ;-)

5. LoneStar

LoneStar Member Full Member

First name:
    Ryan
    Thats a helluva rack on that pig. Never seen one with horns, he must be about a 40 pointer, even got flamingos roosting in there :wacko1:

• Funny Funny x 4
  6. Kevin

First name:
    Kevin
    :lol:

That's funny. I didn't even notice that. Took me a minute to figure out WTH you were talking about. :mocking:

• Like Like x 2
  7. txpaulie

First name:
    Paul
    Jackalope!

p

8. Kevin

First name:
    Kevin
    DaBoyz.jpg DaBoyz3.jpg DaBoyz2.jpg ShopCat1.jpg ShopCat2.jpg SSC2.jpg SSC1.jpg SSM1.jpg SSM2.jpg Pups 3-12-2011a2.jpg This is the girl's older brothers Komet & Zuko. Komet is a silver brindle. Brindling seems to be more prevalent among Shiloh Shepherds than their Americanized smaller cousins known as German Shepherds. Zuko is short for Mazuko, which was my dog when I lived in Japan.
    [attachment=1895]

They pretty much stay filthy this time of year. I only let them run the countryside before I feed them or else they wouldn't come back until they got hungry again. Here they decided to drop back by for a drink before heading out again to look for something to chase.

[attachment=1896]

Every now and then they disappear for several hours - I think they run across roadkill or catch something in the woods when this happens because they don't come back as hungry. They must not have caught anything today . . .

[attachment=1897]

This is my shop cat and he doesn't have a name. I have raised several feral and semi-feral cats over the past 9 years and every one of them have been killed or eaten after I tame them. So I'm not naming this one. His four other siblings all disappeared over the span of a few days when they were all still feral and living in my leanto. This one smehow survived the coyotes and the bobcat's we rarely see, but we do see them and they are here constantly. I wouldn't shoot one if i got the chance though, they are just trying to survive too. We can always get more chickens they only cost $2 each as chicks but bobcats are priceless. okay onto the shop cat with no name . .

[attachment=1898]

The shop cat follows me around like a dog for real. Sometimes I have to slip away just to get anything done but then I'll look up and he'll be sprawled out right beside wherever I'm working. Here' I'm removing the bucket pins from the tractor bucket so I took a pic of this weird cat that thinks it's a dog. Used to be feral and only stopped hissing at me a couple months ago, now I can't get shed of it it literally trips me sometimes because it tangles itself up in my feet as we walk . .

[attachment=1899]

Here's the dam and sire cleaned up - first Cleo . . .

[attachment=1900]

[attachment=1901]

And the sire Maestro . . .

[attachment=1902]

[attachment=1903]

Here's Komet & Zuko as puppies. Not hard to guess who is who . . .

[attachment=1905]

• Like Like x 3
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 26, 2014
  9. Kenbo

Kenbo Self proclaimed expert of nothing Staff Member Global Moderator Forum Moderator Founding Member Full Member

First name:
    Ken
    Those are some gorgeous pets everyone. Great stuff.

Well, I have a dog. She is 1/2 German Sheppard and 1/2 Katahoula Leopard. She's a bit of a knuckle head, but I know that she has my back. She doesn't tolerate violence and she watches over my wife and my daughters when I'm working late. She's truly a great companion and is almost 12 years old now. I'm glad she is on my side but even at 11 1/2 years old, we still have the odd alpha dog battle. I always win. :i_am_so_happy:

[attachment=1907]

[attachment=1908]

[attachment=1909]

IMG_2445.JPG

100_0143.JPG

000_0012.JPG

• Like Like x 3
  10. Kenbo

Kenbo Self proclaimed expert of nothing Staff Member Global Moderator Forum Moderator Founding Member Full Member

First name:
    Ken
    Almost had to write myself up for posting huge photos. Caught it in time and did some editing. Sorry about that.
    :sarcastic:

11. LoneStar

First name:
    Ryan
    I'm glad you guys dont think I'm crazy, like everybody else does Na na na na naah nah.

12. txpaulie

First name:
    Paul
    I don't think that's what she said...:biggrin:

p

• Like Like x 1
  13. LoneStar

First name:
    Ryan
    I see your point..... :i_dunno:

14. del schisler

del schisler Founding Member Founding Member Full Member

First name:
    del schisler
    [attachment=1929]here are my 2 - It is brake time thanks for looking. The black and white is a Papillon . and the other is from i belive so. corolina. if i got the name right it is a Feist a squarl dog from so. carolina . Both are like kid's and get in the work shop and lay in the door way and watch out for vistor's. Like a door bell thanks for looking

dogs.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  15. Kevin

First name:
    Kevin
    Del I almost got us a Papillon. Only reason I haven't is because my research said some of them can be very high maintenance and it they don't get the attention they need they might chew on every thing and tear stuff up.

They are supposed to be excellent watchdogs though and I'd love to have one if I knew it was gonna be the laid-back flavor and not like a Chihuahua can't stand them little taco dogs no offense if anyone has one.

• Like Like x 1
  16. CodyS

CodyS Founding Member Founding Member Full Member

not all of them are small, my grandmas ugly dog is 6kg:scare: It's one big Chihuahua.:sarcastic:

17. del schisler

del schisler Founding Member Founding Member Full Member

First name:
    del schisler
    He is a good watch dogi i got him when he was as big as a little rat he came over and took to me . What was i sopose to do of course he look up and said you are mine ??? . He doesn't chew any thing up like furnature or chair ect. He has a ball that you mention where's the ball he is at attention and want's it throed down the hall way a few time's and he is done. I give them treet's all the time when they go out and at nite. Of course i get up a couple time's a nite and I take a leak and of course they want to go out. The BUD doesn't stay the nite oh well i can blame it on the dog's because it is only me and the two. thanks for looking

18. SlickSqueegie

SlickSqueegie Founding Member Founding Member

First name:
    Matthew
    Awesome Pets guys!
    I gotta chime in on this one too.

These are my little friends
    The first one with my daughter is Dobber
    The little dog is Chloe
    and the little beardie is Goliath!

DSC02368.jpg

293897_2181049526699_1260765059_32248657_84240248_n.jpg

297955_2066703348116_1260765059_32141186_4240543_n.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  19. Kevin

First name:
    Kevin
    Nice looking pets. I hope that lizard doesn't get very big or else you might be missing a white little furry dog one day! :shok:

20. Daren

Daren Member Full Member

First name:
    Daren

02142012114.jpg

02142012116.jpg

02142012122.jpg

02142012124.jpg

• Like Like x 1
Current Time: 2:56 PM