SIMPLE RULES FOR THIS SECTION

Kevin

Wood is good.
Reaction score
First name
Kevin
This is a test section. Sort of. It will probably be permanent but we don't know until we try. We have come up with some simple rules, and we are on the honor system for most of them. Here's the rules:

1. Only finished wood items that YOU have personally made can be sold or traded here.
  2. You cannot bump your thread. Ever. If you forgot something then you can use the edit feature, that's what it's for.
  3. You can list 3 items per week. That may change but we need to work together as a community to figure this out.

So let's sell some stuff guys & gals. It doesn't matter if it's a pen or a bed, if you want to try and sell it here, have at it. Since it's free to list and sell, what have you got to lose?

Since it's a new section we reserve the right to "tweak things" for the betterment of the community but as usual we always strive to be fair and open in our dealings with you. We want feedback. Any and all questions about this section should be asked here in this thread.

:drinks:

Ralph Muhs

Reaction score
First name
Ralph
Kevin said:
This is a test section. Sort of. It will probably be permanent but we don't know until we try. We have come up with some simple rules, and we are on the honor system for most of them. Here's the rules:

1. Only finished wood items that YOU have personally made can be sold or traded here.
  2. You cannot bump your thread. Ever. If you forgot something then you can use the edit feature, that's what it's for.
  3. You can list 3 items per week. That may change but we need to work together as a community to figure this out.

So let's sell some stuff guys & gals. It doesn't matter if it's a pen or a bed, if you want to try and sell it here, have at it. Since it's free to list and sell, what have you got to lose?

Since it's a new section we reserve the right to "tweak things" for the betterment of the community but as usual we always strive to be fair and open in our dealings with you. We want feedback. Any and all questions about this section should be asked here in this thread.

I assume bumping a thread means you might forget to say something or make a mistake and then post a reply to your own previous post.

Consider this an edit.

Mike1950

Founding Member
Founding Member
Reaction score
First name
Mike
Ralph Muhs said:
Kevin said:

I assume bumping a thread means you might forget to say something or make a mistake and then post a reply to your own previous post.

Ralph you are right. In the auction you saw me bump a thread to bring it to everyones attention. You can see why we would not want that here. It would get crazy- everyone trying to keep their Item front and center. Not fair to anyone.

Now here I am back - editing my post. Just use the edit button. It is easy. Quick edit for words. the other for pictures or smilies. And not at the top of my post you will see it has noted that I edited it.

Kevin

Wood is good.
Reaction score
First name
Kevin
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Ralph Muhs said:
Consider this an edit.

Perfect! You get it. I wish everyone was as smart.