This morning I did a couple of tricks so I could get all treats. I did a little modification to the wheels, they where made for presta valve stems, which I hate. So I had to drill out the valve stem holes for a standard Schrader valve. Valve stems measure 21/64 The holes in the rims where 1/4" These are double wall alloy rims. I drilled one bit at a time from 1/4 up to the 21/64 so I was only taking a little material at a time. I didn't want to get a catch and take the chance of distorting the hole or the rim. Here you can see the double wall and the bur around the freshly drilled hole. But I happen to have a brand new set of chamfering bits. I just turned the chamfer tool with my fingers to remove the bur. Soft alloy and a new cutter was easy and quick. I installed a new rim strip. And a new gumwall tire and tube. The wheels are now ready.