phinds

Staff member
Global Moderator
Founding Member
Forum Moderator
Reaction score
First name
Paul
Cleaning things out & found these 9 now unused hobby clamps. They can be annoying to adjust but they ARE good for clamping small, light, things that don't require a lot of pressure.

Batch goes to the first taker for the cost of postage
upload_2017-12-3_11-15-9.png
upload_2017-12-3_11-15-19.png

Last edited:

phinds

Staff member
Global Moderator
Founding Member
Forum Moderator
Reaction score
First name
Paul
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Nice offer!!
Thanks, Mike. While my motto is you can NEVER have too many clamps, I really don't need these any more (just bought a couple dozen bigger/better ones for my needs) and I was going to toss these (actually had them in the waste basket) when I figured it would be nice to see if they could find a new home.

phinds

Staff member
Global Moderator
Founding Member
Forum Moderator
Reaction score
First name
Paul
Fantastic offer I just feel that I would not use that type of clamp. I am sure they will be useful for someone
Hope it's soon. They're taking up space and will soon go back in the trash can. I don't like to leave things laying around once I've decided to get rid of them

Eric Rorabaugh

Staff member
Global Moderator
Reaction score
First name
Eric
Would like to have them for just in case but don't know if I'd use them or not. And after a hunting trip and Christmas, funds are limited.

phinds

Staff member
Global Moderator
Founding Member
Forum Moderator
Reaction score
First name
Paul
Would like to have them for just in case but don't know if I'd use them or not. And after a hunting trip and Christmas, funds are limited.
Well, I'm getting ready to put them back in the trash can so if you might ever use them, that's ok. If you don't then pass them on or toss them yourself. Postage should be cheap. PM me your address.

Eric Rorabaugh

Staff member
Global Moderator
Reaction score
First name
Eric
@phinds Got the clamps the other day and forgot let you know. Thanks Paul. They will come in handy on some small crafts.

phinds

Staff member
Global Moderator
Founding Member
Forum Moderator
Reaction score
First name
Paul
@phinds Got the clamps the other day and forgot let you know. Thanks Paul. They will come in handy on some small crafts.
Good. Happy to see them get some use. I DID get good use out of them several years ago but haven't used them in a long time and did not expect to in the future.