• A New Photo Gallery Has Been Added!!! Please share pictures of your finished projects in the New Photo Gallery for everyone to enjoy browsing. The New Photo Gallery is for FINISHED PROJECTS ONLY!! The New Photo Gallery section was created to give people a place to view photos without having to read through all the threads. Enjoy everyone and please contribute!

Snap & Rattle from "Down Under"

Customgripper

Reaction score
First name
Curt
Just finished this set for Dave in Illinois. Made of Australian Snap & Rattle burl for his Sig Sauer Nightmare.

Snap & Rattle Burl (left).jpg

Snap & Rattle Burl (right).jpg

Barb

Reaction score
First name
Barbara
When I first read the title, I thought you were trying to be funny and it was going to be snakewood lol. Beautiful work as always!

JR Parks

Reaction score
First name
Jim
Me too. But I think that is just as good as any snake wood. And heck Curt the grips aren’t that bad either!!! Good find and good fit on that Ed Brown.

Customgripper

Reaction score
First name
Curt
When I first read the title, I thought you were trying to be funny and it was going to be snakewood lol. Beautiful work as always!
LOL. No, that’s the actual name. What can I say, it’s Australia! Thank you
Me too. But I think that is just as good as any snake wood. And heck Curt the grips aren’t that bad either!!! Good find and good fit on that Ed Brown.
Thank you Jim. This wood is a member of the eucalyptus family harvested in Western Australia.