• A New Photo Gallery Has Been Added!!! Please share pictures of your finished projects in the New Photo Gallery for everyone to enjoy browsing. The New Photo Gallery is for FINISHED PROJECTS ONLY!! The New Photo Gallery section was created to give people a place to view photos without having to read through all the threads. Enjoy everyone and please contribute!

Spent shotgun shells

gman2431

Reaction score
First name
cody
I'm not at all familiar with the significance. Care to elaborate?
Been reloading rifle and pistol over 20 years now, just starting to collect components and equipment to dive into the shotgun world.
They just have a thinner wall and not as reloadable as mentioned by Ray. Not at all saying they are not reloadable, just not many guys do.

With that said, unless your sitting on a ton of empties now days, this is your best chance at used hulls. We have guys pick all the buckets every week for spent shells that they like. The rest gets dumped into the trash hopper by the thousands.

I used to sell my Remington gun club hulls to reloaders, with how hard it is for some people to get shells now, I just give them away. Every station we put buckets out for empties and I discard them on the ground next to the bucket so guys don't have to dig for em.

Didn't mean to sidetrack this either @T. Ben , sorry. I felt bad after posting that it might break your deal... I have more than enough I can gather up and would have made it right for ya for opening my big mouth. Lol.

T. Ben

Reaction score
First name
Troy
They just have a thinner wall and not as reloadable as mentioned by Ray. Not at all saying they are not reloadable, just not many guys do.

With that said, unless your sitting on a ton of empties now days, this is your best chance at used hulls. We have guys pick all the buckets every week for spent shells that they like. The rest gets dumped into the trash hopper by the thousands.

I used to sell my Remington gun club hulls to reloaders, with how hard it is for some people to get shells now, I just give them away. Every station we put buckets out for empties and I discard them on the ground next to the bucket so guys don't have to dig for em.

Didn't mean to sidetrack this either @T. Ben , sorry. I felt bad after posting that it might break your deal... I have more than enough I can gather up and would have made it right for ya for opening my big mouth. Lol.
I don’t think you did,I have no idea about this stuff so any info is appreciated.

2feathers Creative Making

Reaction score
First name
Frank
I dont mind trading. Most of my trades would be either raw wood as blanks or boards, or very small items like pens and pencils. Was kinda wondering what type things you are into.
A trade will cost me the same out of pocket as shipping if you are planning a 'ship your own' swap. So that dont bother me.