• A New Photo Gallery Has Been Added!!! Please share pictures of your finished projects in the New Photo Gallery for everyone to enjoy browsing. The New Photo Gallery is for FINISHED PROJECTS ONLY!! The New Photo Gallery section was created to give people a place to view photos without having to read through all the threads. Enjoy everyone and please contribute!

Stormbringer

SubVet10

Veteran, Electronics Technician, Author, Maker
Reaction score
First name
Brandon
They all can't be named Foe Hammer or Goblin Cleaver -- Stormbringer sounds cool in my book

dfowler13

Reaction score
First name
David
Please forgive my ignorance, but what is "HRB"? The B stands for burl, I'm guessing...

Nubsnstubs

Where is it???
Reaction score
First name
Jerry
Please forgive my ignorance, but what is "HRB"? The B stands for burl, I'm guessing...
You're not ignorant, David. You are just experiencing a brain fart. I brain farted also when I saw your comment, and had to chase the HRB down myself. It's Honduran Rosewood Burl. In fact, after looking and finding it, I had to go back again to get the "R". Old age is certainly taking it's toll. A belated Welcome to WoodBarter.......... Jerry (in Tucson)

dfowler13

Reaction score
First name
David
You're not ignorant, David. You are just experiencing a brain fart. I brain farted also when I saw your comment, and had to chase the HRB down myself. It's Honduran Rosewood Burl. In fact, after looking and finding it, I had to go back again to get the "R". Old age is certainly taking it's toll. A belated Welcome to WoodBarter.......... Jerry (in Tucson)
:) Thank you, Jerry. For both the answer and the welcome. I really appreciate it. I would've never thought Honduran Rosewood... lol