Swat Symposium Thursday Dinner

guylaizure

Reaction score
First name
Guy
I will be in Waco the afternoon of Thursday,August 22 and wanted to know if anyone is getting together for dinner Thursday.

Last edited:

Tony

Hardwood Enthusiast
Staff member
Global Moderator
Reaction score
First name
Tony
Last year myself. @woodman6415 and @AgainstThe Grain got together with some other guys for dinner. Don't know if there's a plan for this year yet but I will need to eat! Tony

ironman123

Reaction score
First name
Ray
@Tony are you talking about last year's Friday night dinner or did you all go out Thursday night to?

Nubsnstubs

Where is it???
Reaction score
First name
Jerry
I will be in Waco the afternoon of Thursday,August 23 and wanted to know if anyone is getting together for dinner Thursday.
Tony, Friday is the 23rd. I'll be there on the 22nd. Since I'm gonna be by myself, I have to figure out a way to move my PowerMatic lathe easily.. So, if you dfon't want to be put to work, don't be there on the 22nd. ........ Jerry (in Tucson)

JR Parks

Reaction score
First name
Jim
Tony, Friday is the 23rd. I'll be there on the 22nd. Since I'm gonna be by myself, I have to figure out a way to move my PowerMatic lathe easily.. So, if you dfon't want to be put to work, don't be there on the 22nd. ........ Jerry (in Tucson)
Jerry,
I will be there early Thursday helping with the set up. Where is your lathe going? Maybe I can help.
Jim

Tony

Hardwood Enthusiast
Staff member
Global Moderator
Reaction score
First name
Tony

They do have forklifts there.

JR Parks

Reaction score
First name
Jim
And converted motor cycle lifts that can move most any lathe. Just didn't know where he is going with it. If in the Convention center - no worries.

Nubsnstubs

Where is it???
Reaction score
First name
Jerry
Jerry,
I will be there early Thursday helping with the set up. Where is your lathe going? Maybe I can help.
Jim
Thanks, Jim. All I know at this time is the fees have been paid. Tomorrow I hope to get a floor plan with a booth number. I'm going to make a wagon type thing to move my lathe around. At least, that's my plan. I also need to find out what the receptacle on their 220 drop is. ............ Jerry (in Tucson)

Tony

Hardwood Enthusiast
Staff member
Global Moderator
Reaction score
First name
Tony
I don't have a booth, I just go to the seminars and hang out for 3 days.

Nubsnstubs

Where is it???
Reaction score
First name
Jerry
I don't have a booth, I just go to the seminars and hang out for 3 days.
Ok, is there any special place for WB'ers to meet up? I'm gonna have a banner made up to have on my booth, and will also have a sigh made up with WOOD BARTER on it. Maybe we could all meet there.

What really surprised me with getting the booth is that J B doesn't have a plan yet as how the floor is going to be laid out.. ............ Jerry

guylaizure

Reaction score
First name
Guy
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
If anybody is interested in any products from www.rubberchucky.com let me know.The 3 point Chucky is great for doing 3 sided bowls.He is my neighbor so I can bring some stuff down with me and save you guys shipping.

Last edited by a moderator:

ironman123

Reaction score
First name
Ray
@Tony is the one walking around with a sign saying "I will eat with you and keep you company". Oh yea, he is the little short guy.