Dismiss Notice
Woodbarter has upgraded to HTTPS. Please see click here for all the details.

Swiss Made Carving Tools for Sale

Discussion in 'Woodworking-Related Items For Sale, Trade, or WTB' started by FranklinWorkshops, Jun 30, 2018.

1. FranklinWorkshops

FranklinWorkshops Member Full Member Thread Starter

First name:
    Larry
    Response to Shane's request at https://woodbarter.com/threads/bowl-adze.35423/#post-487691

I have four full size Swiss Made carving tools that may fit your need. They are the 2/20mm ($36), a 3/20mm ($37.00), a 3/25mm ($38) and a 3/F20mm fishtail ($41). All are new and in their original safety shipping pouch. Suggest you check out Woodcraft and sites in Canada for comparable prices. I do have larger ones but those are my users and I don't plan to part with them anytime soon. Mailing will be $7 no matter if you buy one or all four. They will ship in a Regional Rate A Priority Mail Box.

Shane @against.the.grain will have first shot at these but then I will open it up if he doesn't want them.

IMG_0728.JPG

• EyeCandy! EyeCandy! x 1
  2. against.the.grain

against.the.grain Member Full Member

First name:
    Shane
    @FranklinWorkshops , I’ll take the 3/25mm and the 3f/20mm. Send me your info and I’ll pay you right away. Thanks for the opportunity. I’m sure someone will grab the other two and save some money.

3. FranklinWorkshops

FranklinWorkshops Member Full Member Thread Starter

First name:
    Larry
    Thanks Shane. Great tools. I'll send you a private message to get your shipping information.

Everyone else: These other two are now available to anyone. I'll also be selling others later so stay tuned. If you're in the market for Swiss Mades, let me know so I can tag you when I list them.

4. against.the.grain

against.the.grain Member Full Member

First name:
    Shane
    My package arrived today in great shape. Thanks again

Current Time: 4:15 PM