Table for sale

Armaros

Reaction score
First name
Emmett
Hey all. In preparation for college, I’ve been making a lot of things, including this table, which I figured I could put up for sale here. It’s maple burl and ecopoxy resin, and unfortunately the picture doesn’t quite do justice to the patterning in the resin. It’s about 33x18x1 without legs. Happy to put legs on it for the cost of the legs if you’d like. I’d like to get $600 for it, but that is a definitively negotiable price. Let me know if you’d like pictures other than the one I’ve attached below. Thank you.

ETA: I know the picture quality isn't great so I apologize. I only have my phone camera.

IMG_2268.jpg

IMG-2283.jpg

IMG-2281.jpg

Last edited:

ripjack13

ɹǝʇɹɐqpooʍ
Staff member
Administrator
Global Moderator
Reaction score
First name
Marc
In order to upload pix you need to use the attach files option below the post box.
You cannot use an offsite image host.

Armaros

Reaction score
First name
Emmett
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
In order to upload pix you need to use the attach files option below the post box.
You cannot use an offsite image host.
I know, it just wasn't uploading. Trying again now.

phinds

Staff member
Global Moderator
Founding Member
Forum Moderator
Reaction score
First name
Paul
You need to get a pic from farther away. It's hard to tell from that one pic just what the table looks like.

Arn213

craM de la craM # RipJack City!
Reaction score
First name
Arn
I honestly think you are marketing this wrong as a desk and even though that is your sheer attention. I personally think this is better utilized as a piece of art work with a white minimal, modern frame with a recessed reveal. “Land and sea” at exhibit A. Photograph it upright with a white background and some sort of tripod on the camera and you will see why I proposed what I proposed.

Last edited:

Armaros

Reaction score
First name
Emmett
I honestly think you are marketing this wrong as a desk and even though that is your sheer attention. I personally think this is better utilized as a piece of art work with a white minimal, modern frame with a recessed reveal. “Land and sea” at exhibit A. Photograph it upright with a white background and some sort of tripod on the camera and you will see why I proposed what I proposed.
Unfortunately I do not have a camera, just my phone (hence the image quality). I'm going to try and take some better pictures now. And I'm happy for anyone to use it however they like. Seems a little heavy to me for a piece of wall art tho (~25lbs if I remember correctly).

2feathers Creative Making

Reaction score
First name
Frank
Unfortunately I do not have a camera, just my phone (hence the image quality). I'm going to try and take some better pictures now. And I'm happy for anyone to use it however they like. Seems a little heavy to me for a piece of wall art tho (~25lbs if I remember correctly).
Look up wood wall art on etsy. You will be shocked at what weight items, folks be hanging from their walls these days. You may want to cross post it for sure in some of the large cities near you. There are plenty fools with plenty wallets who just need an excuse to open that thing up and buy a one of a kind piece of art that none of their friends have yet. The naming of the art is very important. I have yet to sell me first piece named " crap" but that thar polyurethane coated cow patty paperweight labeled " banker's friend" been hanging out on a banker's desk since about 1985! And that ain't no joke. Watertown New York was the last known location of the paperweight at the Marine Midland bank...

Arn213

craM de la craM # RipJack City!
Reaction score
First name
Arn
I hope you don’t mind, but I flipped your “wall of art” :wink: horizontally because that is how it should read naturally. I cropped it a little and now all you have to do is picture this in a wall.

Don’t be silly with the weight- there are picture hooks that will hold anything from a couple of pounds to 200 pounds- that is per hook. There are also art wall mount systems than can be used- but that is another whole thread. There are more wall space than floor space in a given space. So you have to give that option to your buyer outside of what you are proposing this as a piece of furniture. If you do that (but you have to state it) then you exponentially just created a larger marketing base- you just don’t have people looking to buy furniture now and now you opened it up to other people looking to fill theirs walls with something unique and interesting……….

A4674D15-80E8-42EF-BBC4-DC145330179B.jpeg

Last edited:

Armaros

Reaction score
First name
Emmett
I hope you don’t mind, but I flipped your “wall of art” :wink: horizontally because that is how it should read naturally. I cropped it a little and now all you have to do is picture this in a wall.

Don’t be silly with the weight- there are picture hooks that will hold anything from a couple of pounds to 200 pounds- that is per hook. There are also art wall mount systems than can be used- but that is another whole thread. There are more wall space than floor space in a given space. So you have to give that option to your buyer outside of what you are proposing this as a piece of furniture. If you do that (but you have to state it) then you exponentially just created a larger marketing base- you just don’t have people looking to buy furniture now and now you opened it up to other people looking to fill theirs walls with something unique and interesting……….

View attachment 212745
Good to know thank you very much