Teak burl

Tom Smart

Reaction score
First name
Tom
Well, the USPS has once again has distinguished itself. Tracking for my package shows it was delivered today at 12:38. Maybe it was, but not to my mailbox. Seems our carrier is dyslexic, often mixing up our mail with an address one number different. If our neighbors don’t bring it by in a day or so gonna have set the dogs loose to find it.

Mike1950

Founding Member
Founding Member
Reaction score
First name
Mike
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Well, the USPS has once again has distinguished itself. Tracking for my package shows it was delivered today at 12:38. Maybe it was, but not to my mailbox. Seems our carrier is dyslexic, often mixing up our mail with an address one number different. If our neighbors don’t bring it by in a day or so gonna have set the dogs loose to find it.
Let me know. Shows delivered on my end. I hate it when that happens.

RexB

Sweet Gum natural edge bowl
Reaction score
First name
Rex
Is there any left? I'd like a couple larger ones, 12-16in or more diameter?? the other 2 can be 6-10in diameter. At least 4 please. Any Vase/Urn sized ones(in addition to the 4)?

Mike1950

Founding Member
Founding Member
Reaction score
First name
Mike
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Is there any left? I'd like a couple larger ones, 12-16in or more diameter?? the other 2 can be 6-10in diameter. At least 4 please. Any Vase/Urn sized ones(in addition to the 4)?
they are all 2+-x2+-x6" -no larger pieces.

Matt3d03

Reaction score
First name
Matt
Just to confirm, that's $8 a pen blank correct? How many could each block produce? I wouldn't want to ruin a beautiful block to get 1 extra.