Texas trip

Mike1950

Founding Member
Founding Member
Reaction score
First name
Mike
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
That and the heat and humidity.............................

This is why we picked Oct, that and our good weather is fading then. Funny Dan comes here in summer- 90 and 15% humidity and complains about it being cold. Our daughter-works in yellowstone. Comes here in Nov. complains about it being cold- Yellowstone is a mile high dry and gets so cold it freezes old faithful mid air. she complains about it being humid and cold...

Mike1950

Founding Member
Founding Member
Reaction score
First name
Mike
Get your wish list together- not an interest thread- a wish list thread- Don't want to get in trouble. Hell who am I kidding I am always in some kind of trouble. Will be going to mill early in Oct. will be in Suburban so length has to be a consideration.

Tony

Hardwood Enthusiast
Staff member
Global Moderator
Reaction score
First name
Tony
Get your wish list together- not an interest thread- a wish list thread- Don't want to get in trouble. Hell who am I kidding I am always in some kind of trouble. Will be going to mill early in Oct. will be in Suburban so length has to be a consideration.

I think you'll be within the rules. We would be doing the trade in person so the rules don't apply, I think. Tony

Tclem

Can't buy love. Buy wood instead
Reaction score
First name
Tony
Hmmmmmm. Cutting board wood. Pine and oak is on my list

Wildthings

ASTROS '23 ALCS CHAMPIONS runnerup
Reaction score
First name
Barry
@Mike1950 Where exactly in Houston will you be coming? PM me if you don't want to post it. You can be in "Houston" and be 60 miles from someone in "Houston". Oh the weather is awesome here in late October 80 - 90° Humidity sometimes as low as 75% and the leaves on the trees are just starting to think about changing to the fall colors "brown" and falling off.

Mike1950

Founding Member
Founding Member
Reaction score
First name
Mike
@Mike1950 Where exactly in Houston will you be coming? PM me if you don't want to post it. You can be in "Houston" and be 60 miles from someone in "Houston". Oh the weather is awesome here in late October 80 - 90° Humidity sometimes as low as 75% and the leaves on the trees are just starting to think about changing to the fall colors "brown" and falling off.

I have to get his address- not far from downtown- some area that they are tearin old down and building new. I will get That info. -Pm coming