Thanks All

Eric Rorabaugh

Staff member
Global Moderator
Reaction score
First name
Eric
Just to say thank you. I went and seen my buddy this evening and give him the $$ I got from selling and donations on here. He didn't wanna take it but I made him. He's a big ole country boy but I think he almost cried when I told him how everyone stepped up here. He told me to pass along his thanks. He'll be able to get his medicine this week. No insurance is hard on him. He's already sold some bred heifers and a bull. Just the helicopter ride was $47000! I'll be posting some more a little later to keep helping.
On a better note. He's healing pretty good. Lost down to the first knuckle on 3 fingers and a thumb. He has some movement but still really swollen. A couple skin grafts and he thinks they may have to go ahead and take that finger off the same as the others. A lot of people around here have come by and said they were praying for him to have a speedy recovery and no pain. He only has a little pain. He said it's been working and has made a believer!

I personally want to thank all of you that bought wood or donated $$ or just sent prayers!