**ɛռɖɛɖ** Thins- of all kinds

Mike1950

Founding Member
Founding Member
Reaction score
First name
Mike
I bought a whole pallet of misfits. Mostly 1/8 - 3/8 thick. some thinner some thicker. They all have one thing in common- wild wood. This is not an interest thread- but if you are looking for a certain species- I will keep my eye out for it. When interest dies- these will be sold elsewhere. first shot at least for now is here. I am going stretch or maybe break a rule here. Yikes How did I change font- I only went and got a beer... :ponder: There we are back- @Tony @ripjack13 on the breaking rules. Nobody can hold this up- either look and say yes or no. No first dibs hold it till I decide. I have too many of them. $2 on up They will be numbered, sized and priced- name if needed or ? if I am not sure. below is a sample

DSCN2266.JPG

DSCN2267.JPG

DSCN2269.JPG

DSCN2270.JPG

DSCN2271.JPG

DSCN2272.JPG

Mike1950

Founding Member
Founding Member
Reaction score
First name
Mike
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Yikes I am using my camera on these- it has been a while- I will run last one through planer- I think it is B&W ebony- dry

DSCN2273.JPG

DSCN2274.JPG

DSCN2275.JPG

DSCN2276.JPG

DSCN2277.JPG

DSCN2278.JPG

DSCN2279.JPG

Last edited:

Mike1950

Founding Member
Founding Member
Reaction score
First name
Mike
and as you can see a lot of them are single guitar blanks.

gman2431

Reaction score
First name
cody
But seriously... 2nd pic middle piece (walnut?) A pile of something like that even if they dont match I'm cool with... I know ya know and can throw some cool ones aside. Let me know the damage

Mike1950

Founding Member
Founding Member
Reaction score
First name
Mike
But seriously... 2nd pic middle piece (walnut?) A pile of something like that even if they dont match I'm cool with... I know ya know and can throw some cool ones aside. Let me know the damage
Curly claro walnut. I will.

Sprung

Amateur Sawdust Maker
Reaction score
First name
Matt
Oh, yes, I'm in for some!

What would it be just to get a LFR Game Box full with stuff like you've pictured? Minus oak or walnut - I've got plenty of both here. If you want to, say, put together what would fill a LFRGB and give a quick pic or two of the contents and a price to give a thumbs up or down to, I'd be game for something like that. Might be easier than listing them all and having everyone hand pick their various sets.

bench1holio

Reaction score
First name
Ben

What would it be just to get a LFR Game Box full with stuff like you've pictured? Minus oak or walnut - I've got plenty of both here. If you want to, say, put together what would fill a LFRGB and give a quick pic or two of the contents and a price to give a thumbs up or down to, I'd be game for something like that. Might be easier than listing them all and having everyone hand pick their various sets.

@Mike1950 What he said! :hi:

Last edited:

Mike1950

Founding Member
Founding Member
Reaction score
First name
Mike
@Mike1950 your second post, 6th pic. Do you know the species? And how much for that piece?

Thanks,
Patrick

Wild guess is makore- I have some makore and sap and wood is right color. I will look better tomorrow
Yikes they are samples :scare3::punish: :old: I think that is 8 or 9 x 21- close to 1/2 inch- if you are really interested I will get exact $5

Mike1950

Founding Member
Founding Member
Reaction score
First name
Mike

I never thought of a large flat rate full- no walnut GRRRRRR I will picture a box for each and a price tomorrow. Thanks

Joe Williams

Reaction score
First name
Joe
I bought a whole pallet of misfits. Mostly 1/8 - 3/8 thick. some thinner some thicker. They all have one thing in common- wild wood. This is not an interest thread- but if you are looking for a certain species- I will keep my eye out for it. When interest dies- these will be sold elsewhere. first shot at least for now is here. I am going stretch or maybe break a rule here. Yikes How did I change font- I only went and got a beer... :ponder: There we are back- @Tony @ripjack13 on the breaking rules. Nobody can hold this up- either look and say yes or no. No first dibs hold it till I decide. I have too many of them. $2 on up They will be numbered, sized and priced- name if needed or ? if I am not sure. below is a sample

View attachment 144365

View attachment 144366

View attachment 144367

View attachment 144368

View attachment 144369

View attachment 144370

I'd take two of each if you had them, these are great for the fun stuff I make :)