Tormek Jigs & Accessories - Discount

Nature Man

Reaction score
First name
Chuck
Saw this ad and wondered if everyone is familiar with Hartville Hardware. It's the biggest hardware store in the U.S. I've been there and it is an experience! Anyway, for those using Tormek products, you might be interested in this 10% discount. Chuck

Greenacres2

Reaction score
First name
Earl
I've made several purchases from Hartville, but have never gone in person. Planning to retire next year, so a 3-day trip to Rock & Roll Hall of Fame (for my wife), Hartville Hardware, Jolly Rogers (legendary perch in Port Clinton) and cap it off with a Toledo Mudhens game. Thinking about it, Mudhens, Jolly Rogers, R & R HoF, Hartville then home is a safer order--Hartville first might be a "one & done" trip.

Nature Man

Reaction score
First name
Chuck
I've made several purchases from Hartville, but have never gone in person. Planning to retire next year, so a 3-day trip to Rock & Roll Hall of Fame (for my wife), Hartville Hardware, Jolly Rogers (legendary perch in Port Clinton) and cap it off with a Toledo Mudhens game. Thinking about it, Mudhens, Jolly Rogers, R & R HoF, Hartville then home is a safer order--Hartville first might be a "one & done" trip.
Ending at Hartville makes more sense! So many tools that I saw that I ”needed“ when I was there in 2019! Chuck

whitewaterjay

Reaction score
First name
Jason
Unfortunately or fortunately depending on how you look at it I live about 10 minutes from Hartville Hardware. They've just revamped their tool section again, and have increased the amount of space they're using for Festool if you're into the green stuff. They have also started selling more Laguna and King Canada brands along with all the standard Jet, Dewalt, and Milwaukee. A great place to spend some hours for sure, and their home goods area can occupy the wife for a while, but also probably some of your cash.