~\CLOSED/~ Trade with Eric

barry richardson

Staff member
Global Moderator
Reaction score
First name
Barry
@Eric Rorabaugh and I are discussing a possible sale or trade. Here are some pics Eric, left is carob little over 4x4x9, middle is DIW big enough for 2 pots, and right is Vitex, also big enough for 2 pots. The Vitex is really cool stuff, pretty dense and heavy, and nice grain, and rare as hens teeth as far as I can tell... you can buy any or all, but I'd really like to make a trade for an elm burl bowl blank, or some other sexy wood you may have....
trade.jpg trade1.jpg

ScoutDog

Reaction score
First name
JB
Hi Barry: If you ever discover some more carob laying around, I would be very interested in it.
Thank you kindly. --JB

barry richardson

Staff member
Global Moderator
Reaction score
First name
Barry
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Hi Barry: If you ever discover some more carob laying around, I would be very interested in it.
Thank you kindly. --JB
Hi JB, I don't have any more that wide, but I have some 2x2 stock if you can use that...

ScoutDog

Reaction score
First name
JB
2x2 sounds great for my anticipated uses, depending upon length. If you could please check out length and quantity, and let me know what you would like to trade, I would be grateful. Plus, live edges are always a plus for me. I'll trust your judgement about if we need to start a new thread. Thank you.

barry richardson

Staff member
Global Moderator
Reaction score
First name
Barry
2x2 sounds great for my anticipated uses, depending upon length. If you could please check out length and quantity, and let me know what you would like to trade, I would be grateful. Plus, live edges are always a plus for me. I'll trust your judgement about if we need to start a new thread. Thank you.
Ok I will tag you in a new thread tomorrow with some pics

barry richardson

Staff member
Global Moderator
Reaction score
First name
Barry
Yea, I was wondering when you would get back to me:sarcastic: BTW the wood I thought was Vitex is actually pistachio.