• Woodbarter Hats Are Available!!! Scroll down on the main page to the Member Activities & Site Support, Then click on Wood Barter SCHWAG and go to the topic Woodbarter Hats 2022 to order your hat. There's only a limited quanity, so don't wait to get yours.

Turkey Pot Call Tutorial

FLQuacker

Reaction score
First name
Wayne
So here's the deal...from the questions you are asking, you understand enough to make a call that will work. A calls sound has everything to do with it's dimensions and relationships to each other. Get busy, you'll throw a lot away. But you'll get an answer. My tip, it's not rocket science, any call will call a turkey and you can kill him....sometimes.

Gdurfey

Reaction score
First name
Garry
So here's the deal...from the questions you are asking, you understand enough to make a call that will work. A calls sound has everything to do with it's dimensions and relationships to each other. Get busy, you'll throw a lot away. But you'll get an answer. My tip, it's not rocket science, any call will call a turkey and you can kill him....sometimes.
I'm going to quote you on that last part!!!!!! one of these days!!!! At least I am seeing them; too bad they are in my buddies neighborhood where we used to have property and I think they don't care for a sound of a shotgun. have to get that bow out and learn to shoot it!!