• A New Photo Gallery Has Been Added!!! Please share pictures of your finished projects in the New Photo Gallery for everyone to enjoy browsing. The New Photo Gallery is for FINISHED PROJECTS ONLY!! The New Photo Gallery section was created to give people a place to view photos without having to read through all the threads. Enjoy everyone and please contribute!

Turning Challenge Voting

Who gets the coveted Turning Challenge Trophy and gets to select the next challenge?

• Barb

Votes: 7 25.0%
  • trc65

Votes: 20 71.4%
  • Steve in VA

Votes: 12 42.9%
  • Mike HIll

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mike Hill

The Bard of Barbecue
Reaction score
First name
Mike
Ok, Lil Mikey didn't get the concept of this being a monthly challenge - so was a 2-monther due it being a very busy time for him. Anyways time to discuss and vote. I would have sent out unsolicitied early voting ballots, but the funds had been spent on curly stuff! Vote for you favorite two.

Barb (original, pre-islander lighter, version)
1622552602806.png

trc65
1622552738881.png

Steve in VA

1622552840267.png

Mike Hill - (hey, its all I had time for!)

1622552901446.png

Last edited:

Mike Hill

The Bard of Barbecue
Reaction score
First name
Mike
Whew!!!!! - glad that 3/3 rd's of a day is over! Now can get to more fun stuff.

trc65 gets the WIN!!

Congratulations Tim - that is an amazing piece you did! Hope your eyes aren't permanently crossed from all those cross-hatches!

You are up next in picking the challenge!

trc65

Reaction score
First name
Tim
Thanks guys!

Still processing the last of the strawberries picked Saturday, but I'll get the next challenge up tonight.

Maverick

Reaction score
First name
John
Didn't participate, didn't vote, but stopped by to say nice work everyone and congratulations to Tim. Cool piece.