ripjack13

ɹǝʇɹɐqpooʍ
Staff member
Administrator
Global Moderator
Reaction score
First name
Marc
Up for grabs is 2 delta 12" blades, 1" arbor. Never used. Just surface yuk. They've been sitting in my garage for years on my shelf.
Trades or paypal ($50 each plus shipping)

0607211550b_HDR.jpg

0607211550a_HDR.jpg

0607211550_HDR.jpg

0607211549_HDR.jpg

Open to ideas for trades.

woodtickgreg

scroll, flat, spin
Staff member
Administrator
Global Moderator
Founding Member
Forum Moderator
Reaction score
First name
Greg
I'm interested in the 96 tooth. Need any walnut turning blanks?

Nature Man

Reaction score
First name
Chuck

ripjack13

ɹǝʇɹɐqpooʍ
Staff member
Administrator
Global Moderator
Reaction score
First name
Marc
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Did you once have a saw that used 12” blades? Chuck
No sir. I got em from a job I worked on. They were upgrading to a sawstop and couldnt use these anymore.

The100road

Reaction score
First name
Stan
I’m interested in both. I’ll post some pics tomorrow of some trade options. If those don’t work, I’ll see if I can come up with some $.

woodtickgreg

scroll, flat, spin
Staff member
Administrator
Global Moderator
Founding Member
Forum Moderator
Reaction score
First name
Greg
I’m interested in both. I’ll post some pics tomorrow of some trade options. If those don’t work, I’ll see if I can come up with some $.
Did you read the thread? I am first in line, mark and I are working out the details.

The100road

Reaction score
First name
Stan
Did you read the thread? I am first in line, mark and I are working out the details.
I did. Didn’t think trades mattered who was first in line. He can accept whatever trade he wants.
He said he didn’t want the walnut So I’ll offer up something different.

Last edited:

woodtickgreg

scroll, flat, spin
Staff member
Administrator
Global Moderator
Founding Member
Forum Moderator
Reaction score
First name
Greg
I did. Didn’t think trades mattered who was first in line. He can accept whatever trade he wants.
He said he didn’t want the walnut So I’ll offer up something different.
It does, I have first refusal. We are communicating through pm. Until he or I say it's up for grabs I still have first refusal. First person that mentions they are interested in a buy or a trade is first in line unless they pass it on.

The100road

Reaction score
First name
Stan
Maybe I’m understanding the rules wrong?

if your buying them then yes. He takes your money as you’re first in line.

if it’s a trade then 100 people can post up trade offers and he can pick whatever trade he wants?

The100road

Reaction score
First name
Stan
Plus, you said you want one of them. I want both. He should be allowed to say no to a sale of one to a sale of both. He said no to the walnut. I have no idea what’s going on in pm. But if he wants what I have to offer then he should be able to accept it.

unless you’re paying cash. Then you’re first in line.

The100road

Reaction score
First name
Stan
It does, I have first refusal. We are communicating through pm. Until he or I say it's up for grabs I still have first refusal. First person that mentions they are interested in a buy or a trade is first in line unless they pass it on.
Huh.
  1. When a member clearly expresses interest in an item for sale, you must honor a “first refusal” with that member before discussing sales for that particular item/s with another member; this will be done in a chronological order. To avoid confusion, members who are potentially interested in purchasing an item should clearly state their interest when posting in the sales thread. First Refusal is valid only in the thread where the specific item is listed for sale. The First refusal only applies to the For Sale forum. WTB and For Trade forums allow the thread starter to buy from or trade with whomever he chooses in no particular order. As for the items for sale posted on this forum, it is acceptable if they are also posted elsewhere, However, they must be shown and fully described here. If something is posted/elsewhere, that must be mentioned in the post. The members expressing interest in something have the expectation that they have first dibs on it. So if it's listed elsewhere, the reason for saying so is to be clear that it could be sold elsewhere. We are not a referral service for "Sales Sites", so do not post external links/offsite pages to the item. Remember, you're not going to get rich selling stuff here. So keep your prices respectable.

ripjack13

ɹǝʇɹɐqpooʍ
Staff member
Administrator
Global Moderator
Reaction score
First name
Marc
Hmm. My post this morning at 630 am didnt post. Crap service at work. Sorry guys for just loggin in. Late day at work.
Greg and I have a deal. He's actually taking both.
My apologies Stan.

ripjack13

ɹǝʇɹɐqpooʍ
Staff member
Administrator
Global Moderator
Reaction score
First name
Marc
I missed the po by 5 minutes. So it has to wait till next week.
Sorry Greg....hold please.

ripjack13

ɹǝʇɹɐqpooʍ
Staff member
Administrator
Global Moderator
Reaction score
First name
Marc
Ok. Package has shipped. Trackin says monday. Receipts in the wifes jeep. I'll get to you later this weekend Greg.