USPS is total garbage (Lost a very important package)

Schroedc

Still making sawdust, Maybe make some money....
Reaction score
First name
Colin
Either the logistics were crap with the contractor and it just got lost for that long or the threat of a smart bomb through the window of whoever stole it worked! Probably a good thing one of the boxes belonged to a General and guaranteed a resolution! Glad to hear it turned up.

Tony

Hardwood Enthusiast
Staff member
Global Moderator
Reaction score
First name
Tony
Good news everyone! After they started investigating the missing packages they turned up! My box finally arrived intact. So relieved! My wife was ecstatic. Thank you all for the thoughts and support. You guys are the best!

That's great news Josh! Dam glad to hear it:yipee: Tony

ripjack13

ɹǝʇɹɐqpooʍ
Staff member
Administrator
Global Moderator
Reaction score
First name
Marc
:yipee: Good for you Josh...but I still think they suck. :sarcastic:

Nature Man

Reaction score
First name
Chuck
Best news I've heard in awhile! Would like to hear what your wife's reaction is to your work. Congrats!!! Chuck

kazuma78

Reaction score
First name
Josh
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Best news I've heard in awhile! Would like to hear what your wife's reaction is to your work. Congrats!!! Chuck
She loved the earrings! Said she couldn't pick which ones to sell and which ones she wants to keep haha she said it would be a tough pick and there are alot of earrings in there. Haha

Kevin

Wood is good.
Reaction score
First name
Kevin
That's great news. I knew it would be found I never had any doubt. :sarcastic:

kazuma78

Reaction score
First name
Josh
That's great news. I knew it would be found I never had any doubt. :sarcastic:
I doubt them all the time after my experiences at Ft. Bliss haha the mailman at Bliss is notorious for delivering packages to the wrong houses and even opening people's packages and other shady things. They are in the process of being fired I've heard. That post office has been bad news.

gman2431

Reaction score
First name
cody
So glad to hear you got it!

I remember that package I sent ya and they lost and then found not long ago. Glad this one also worked out with all the stuff you got for your wife. My wife just loves the stuff you sent from over there and I can only imagine what a heart breaker it was when this disappeared.

kazuma78

Reaction score
First name
Josh
So glad to hear you got it!

I remember that package I sent ya and they lost and then found not long ago. Glad this one also worked out with all the stuff you got for your wife. My wife just loves the stuff you sent from over there and I can only imagine what a heart breaker it was when this disappeared.
Oh man when that package you sent me got lost in the USPS pipeline I had to fight the USPS pretty hard to find the problem. They had completely screwed up my mail and it was a massive pain. It was almost impossible to even find the supervisor to try and get them to fix it.

gman2431

Reaction score
First name
cody
Oh man when that package you sent me got lost in the USPS pipeline I had to fight the USPS pretty hard to find the problem. They had completely screwed up my mail and it was a massive pain. It was almost impossible to even find the supervisor to try and get them to fix it.

That's crazy.

Tony

Hardwood Enthusiast
Staff member
Global Moderator
Reaction score
First name
Tony
This is what happens when a "company " doesn't have to be financially responsible or worry about customer service to keep their business solvent. As long as the government keeps them subsidized they can continue to be an inefficient as they are now and not have to worry about the consequences. Tony

kazuma78

Reaction score
First name
Josh
This is what happens when a "company " doesn't have to be financially responsible or worry about customer service to keep their business solvent. As long as the government keeps them subsidized they can continue to be an inefficient as they are now and not have to worry about the consequences. Tony
Oh definitely. Have you ever heard of the USPS auctions they have for all of the things that have been ripped out of packages and lost in the mail? The amount and value of the items is incredible.

gman2431

Reaction score
First name
cody
I will say the bigger the PO the worst Also in my experience. I will not step foot in the one my mail is routed through. I have a PO box at a rural office where I am known by name and greeted with a smile. SOMEHOW nothing gets lost there but does at my house... Hmmm... Lol

Kevin

Wood is good.
Reaction score
First name
Kevin

You sound like one of those nutjobs that doesn't believe the government should be in charge of everything. What would we do without a government and police state to 'keep us safe'?

I can just hear the kinds of conspiracy-ish theory phrases that come out of your mouth at the supper table. "Personal responsibility! Consequences for your actions! Mutual accountability. No free lunch!" And speaking of dinner tables I bet your family still sits at one and has "family time" like a bunch old Ward and June Cleavers.

Get a life man. This is the 21st century. The government is not evil they are our caretakers and people like you that don't trust the system implicitly are the problem. Get an xbox and play videos while you eat your GMO TV dinner and you'll feel better about this paradise we live in. BTW you aren't still working are you? If so holler at me and I'll show you how to sit at home all day and do nothing and get paid for it!!!