Vicmarc Outbound Turning Attachment

stwoodturner

Become comfortable with being uncomfortable.
Reaction score
First name
Scott
I have a Vicmarc Outboard Turning Attachment for sale. Asking $275.00 and is in great condition. Tool rests Vicmarc Outboard Turning Attachment.jpg , compass and thickness measuring tools are not included.

I was using it on my Powermatic 3520B but have just sold the PM and the gentleman did not want the outboard attachment. Shipping not included...it is heavy but could send it freight, which would save $$$.

Last edited:

Karl_TN

Reaction score
First name
Karl
On second thought, where in Mississippi do you live? I live just north of Memphis.

stwoodturner

Reaction score
First name
Scott
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
On second thought, where in Mississippi do you live? I live just north of Memphis.
Hi Karl,

Well, this is interesting....

I live in Wiggins...south Mississippi...however......(you aren't going to believe this...lol)

I'm driving to Memphis and staying in Millington this weekend. My granddaughter has a soccer match that I'm going up for.

If you are interested, I can bring this beast with me and we can get together sometime Friday night or Saturday, if that works for you. I'm staying at the Holiday Inn in Millington...should checkin by 6:00 pm.

Last edited:

stwoodturner

Reaction score
First name
Scott
See PM

Last edited:

Tony

Hardwood Enthusiast
Staff member
Global Moderator
Reaction score
First name
Tony
Karl,

My phone number is ..I have it loaded in the truck....give me a call or message me if you are still interested. Thanks.

Personal info isn't allowed in the open forum, please send Karl a PM.

stwoodturner

Reaction score
First name
Scott
Karl,
I sent you my phone number in a PM. I’ve loaded the attachment and will bring it to Memphis. Call or message me if you want it.
I’ll be in Memphis Friday night and Saturday.

Karl_TN

Reaction score
First name
Karl
Just my luck since Rosemark is on the outskirts of Millington. Sent pm with info.