• A New Photo Gallery Has Been Added!!! Please share pictures of your finished projects in the New Photo Gallery for everyone to enjoy browsing. The New Photo Gallery is for FINISHED PROJECTS ONLY!! The New Photo Gallery section was created to give people a place to view photos without having to read through all the threads. Enjoy everyone and please contribute!

Walnut steaming moved?

larry C

Reaction score
First name
Larry
Can somebody please inform me what this is all about? 8000 miles? An explanation would help.
Larry

Your post in the thread Walnut steaming was moved to 8000 miles. Reason: Cleaning up the snippets.

ripjack13

ɹǝʇɹɐqpooʍ
Staff member
Administrator
Global Moderator
Reaction score
First name
Marc
The post you made was removed, it had pertained to a reply that was removed as well. You didn't do anything wrong Larry, but I needed to remove some posts in that topic, and I let people know their post was removed just in case they wondered where it went.

larry C

Reaction score
First name
Larry
The post you made was removed, it had pertained to a reply that was removed as well. You didn't do anything wrong Larry, but I needed to remove some posts in that topic, and I let people know their post was removed just in case they wondered where it went.

I understand... thanks for letting me know