Wanted Festool Domino

southernclay

Reaction score
First name
Warren
Long shot here, I've started looking into buying a Festool Domino, leaning toward the 700XL. Thought I'd check and see if anyone had one they'd sell, trade etc. Thanks!

southernclay

Reaction score
First name
Warren
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Thanks Larry,
I was looking into the Kreg Foreman, gateway idea that lead to me looking at stepping up a bit more.

Tom Smart

Reaction score
First name
Tom
Festool has a separate site where they sell reconditioned tools. They sell things one at a time when they become available, so you have to be on their mailing list to be notified, or just keep checking the site. As you might guess stuff doesn’t last long. I've purchased quite a few things - Domino DF 500, Rotex Sander, Router, Dust Extractor, etc. - and have never had a problem. Unfortunately, since the pandemic I haven't seen any offerings but I do keep an eye out.

Festool

Last edited:

southernclay

Reaction score
First name
Warren
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Festool has a separate site where they sell reconditioned tools. They sell things one at a time when they become available, so you have to be on their mailing list to be notified, or just keep checking the site. As you might guess stuff doesn’t last long. I've purchased quite a few things - Domino DF 500, Rotex Sander, Router, Dust Extractor, etc. - and have never had a problem. Unfortunately, since the pandemic I haven't seen any offerings but I do keep an eye out.

Festool
Cool resource, I signed up, thanks!

whitewaterjay

Reaction score
First name
Jason
You can't go wrong with the Domino, I have the 700 and love it for leg or top joinery. It's a large investment, but I found one used on ebay a few years ago and hope that I never have to sell it. Good luck on the hunt for one!