Website

Shagee415

Reaction score
First name
Shane
Need someone to build a website. Any advice. I would like to be able to sell from it to. So will need a cart in it. Thanks.

NCWoodArt

I always get told I have nice wood.
Reaction score
First name
Bill
I use weebly, it is good ,reliable cheap & EASY TO NAVIGATE. For someone like me who is not script writer in my day job.

I would help you out if need help but i am not a webdesigner or nothing.

Bill

Last edited:

Shagee415

Reaction score
First name
Shane
I already signed up with Bluehost. But not that good at building a site. How much does it cost to get someone to build one.
Thanks Bill I will check out Weebly I think that is one of the programs that is available on Blue host.

Treecycle Hardwoods

Founding Member
Founding Member
Reaction score
First name
Greg
Weebly is extremely easy to use. It is a drag and drop builder so all you have to do is pick the feature you want on a particular page click on it and drag it over to you page to place it where you want it to appear. I used it in the begiing of my site and it worked well but over time I had so much stuff on there I had to go to a different platform. I upgraded to wordpress which is also user friendly but more flexible. If you have money to spend you can get a quality site built for 1000-2000 bucks. Be sure they offer some sort of training on how to add/delete products as part of that cost. A site does no good if you continue to pay someone 50 bucks to list a few 30 dollar items.

SDB777

Reaction score
First name
s
Weebly was an easy to use website builder...changes have been made as of lately that make it difficult to navigate, edit, or even change things in. Unless you want to use the 'expensive' inventory programs.

Maybe it wouldn't be as bad, if I haven't been using it beforehand? But what use to take me 20minutes to do, now takes over an hour.
Their customer service has really taken a big nose dive. They use to answer question within 24hours, my last inquiry was answered today...after seven days. And they didn't answer the question at all...just avoided answering anything at all!

An example of the 'improvements that were made'.

Changed the names of things from 'paragraph' to 'text'
Changed where items can be 'dragged from', from the top of the page to the left side
Added inventory control, at $29.00 per month

Just saying....you may want to keep looking, because when my 'commitment' is finished with them. I will be looking.

Scott (I edited a lot on this to be 'kind') B