Dismiss Notice
Woodbarter has upgraded to HTTPS. Please see click here for all the details.

WEN 3-Speed Remote-Controlled Air Filtration System

Discussion in 'Internet Specials, Discounts, & Awesome Deals' started by ripjack13, Dec 4, 2017.

1. ripjack13

ripjack13 ɹǝʇɹɐqpooʍ Staff Member Global Moderator Forum Moderator Full Member Thread Starter

First name:
    Marc
    AMAZON LINK

It's on sale for a $101.75!!
    It has good reviews to boot. Lowest price I've seen on it so far...

2. Smitty

Smitty Member Full Member

First name:
    dan
    I think I paid around $90.00 for mine from Walmart online a few months ago, and this is the lowest price I have seen since then. It works great, and you can get replacement filters from Walmart for around $15.00 for two of the outer filters. I highly recommned it, based on my experience with mine.

Of course, as with any brand filteration system, there is no way for me to determine how effective it is at filtering air. Seems to do what it is supposed to do. I do see brown dust on the outer filter from what may be the walnut I have been turning on the lathe.

• Like Like x 1
  3. kweinert

kweinert Member Full Member

First name:
    Ken
    Mine works well (as far as I can tell.) It certainly does collect a lot of dust on the outer filter.

I like the timer feature as well.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Sprung

Sprung Amateur Sawdust Maker Full Member

First name:
    Matt
    I have the Grizzly version of this unit. Same thing, different paint color and brand stickers. Works well. I have had my eye on this WEN one from Amazon as it was only about $120 last week so I can add one to my turning area in the basement. Too bad this isn't a good time for me to buy it!

• Like Like x 1
Current Time: 12:30 AM