Dismiss Notice
Woodbarter has upgraded to HTTPS. Please see click here for all the details.

West Tennessee hospitality!

Discussion in 'Kenbo's Chat Room' started by Mike Hill, Apr 29, 2019.

1. Mike Hill

Mike Hill The Bard of Barbecue Full Member Thread Starter

First name:
    Mike
    I want to thank @Karl_TN for the hospitality shown to my wife and me this past weekend! We drove to Memphis to conduct some business and Karl was kind enough to invite us for a visit. But like a couple of typical Nashville rednecks - we got caught up in the sparkle of the big city and soon got waylaid by the Metal Museum, BassPro's Pyramid store (WOW) and eating ribs and brisket at Rendezvous (double WOW) and didn't have much time at the end of the day. Regardless, Karl and his family made us welcome. Many, many thanks. I drove away with the Jeep a few pounds heavier (with wood) than when I arrived. Yeah, yeah, I know - "It didn't happen if there are no pics", but dagnabbit, don't let my forgetfulness spoil a good visit. IT DID HAPPEN! First Woodbarterian, errr, or is it Woodbarterite, that I have met face to face. And I lived to tell of it!! Thank you @Karl_TN!

• Like Like x 4
    • Way Cool Way Cool x 3
    • +Karma +Karma x 1
  2. Karl_TN

Karl_TN Member Full Member

First name:
    Karl
    Desperately needed to unload some wood so it was good for you to stop by the house for a few minutes on your way back to Nashville. Sometimes I think my wife, kids & neighbors wish someone would also stop by to take away my chainsaws. Anything to help me overcome my addiction to wood.
    :treehugger::treehugger::treehugger::wacko::wacko::wacko:

Anyway, you're welcome to stop by again for more wood, but my wife wants you to bring an emptier vehicle next time. :taunt: :sarcastic:

• Like Like x 1
  3. Mike Hill

Mike Hill The Bard of Barbecue Full Member Thread Starter

First name:
    Mike
    I did leave that bag of smoking wood. Gives me a good excuse!!!

• Funny Funny x 1
Current Time: 2:54 PM