Dismiss Notice
Woodbarter has upgraded to HTTPS. Please see click here for all the details.

What is it

Discussion in 'Logging' started by Mark., Jul 10, 2018.

1. Mark.

Mark. Member Full Member Thread Starter

First name:
    Mark
    a few months back a friend wanted to show me an ash that when the sap was up or rising the heart would have a beautiful red color, & amazing shapes to it. I knew that there are 3 types of Ash. A Green Ash, a White Ash, & Black Ash.. He calls this type of Ash, Sour Ash. I am gonna try to post two pohoto's. If anyone can help me find out what type of Ash this is, I will dance at their Wedding. That would be something to see. Now for the pohoto's
    The pohoto's aren't as clear as I hopped for. Sorry
    image.jpeg

image.jpeg

• Funny Funny x 1
    Last edited: Jul 10, 2018
  2. CWS

CWS Member Full Member

First name:
    Curt
    Looks like a birch ash to me.:treehugger:

• Funny Funny x 3
  3. Mr. Peet

Mr. Peet Member Full Member

First name:
    Mark
    Wow, maybe if I tie one on at the bar and look at those photos...never mind, too late to go out now.

• Funny Funny x 4
  4. Mark.

Mark. Member Full Member Thread Starter

First name:
    Mark
    Sorry I hadn't been back to check to see if anyone had the answer to my question. I am the primary care taker of my 88 year old Mother, & sometimes that requires my un dived attention. Mister Peet, while I was drinking it was never to late to go bar hopping. Only thing is, in my Home Town of Frog Eye, there are no Bars. With a population of 31 we had to go to the whiskey still of each other's, not that many now but there are a couple. After leaving one of them, the pohoto's are extremely clear. Thanks for the input

Current Time: 5:07 PM