Staff member
Administrator
Global Moderator
Founding Member
Forum Moderator
Reaction score
First name
Greg
Wasn't in the mail but I picked up this Brad point drill bit set at woodcraft today. Was $57.99 on sale for $37.99. Figured I'd give em a try and see how they are. Main reason I was there was to order a dado throat plate insert for my saw, on back order till end of August but ateast I got one on order. 20210726_184528.jpg

woodtickgreg

scroll, flat, spin
Staff member
Administrator
Global Moderator
Founding Member
Forum Moderator
Reaction score
First name
Greg
@woodtickgreg Looks like you might want to flip your calendar.:sofa: Nice looking shop btw bud!
I remember years back in my garage I had a dirt bike and girls in bikinis 👙 calender. One month had this smoking hot girl that just made my motor run, lol. It stayed that month for years!

DLJeffs

Reaction score
First name
Doug
Wasn't in the mail but I picked up this Brad point drill bit set at woodcraft today. Was $57.99 on sale for $37.99. Figured I'd give em a try and see how they are. Main reason I was there was to order a dado throat plate insert for my saw, on back order till end of August but ateast I got one on order.View attachment 213102
I want a set of brad points. Actually, I need a 7/8" Forstner to counter sink the neck bolt holes on my guitar. None of the hardware stores around me has one.

woodtickgreg

scroll, flat, spin
Staff member
Administrator
Global Moderator
Founding Member
Forum Moderator
Reaction score
First name
Greg
@woodtickgreg Nice looking shop btw bud!
Ya know I got to thinking about this statement and appreciate the compliment. but what I was really thinking about was what I went through to get where I'm at now with the shop. I remember going through the divorce and not even knowing where I was going to live let alone if I was going to be able to keep my shop or not. I remember the anxiety of packing up my shop and moving it out of the house a little bit everyday, I was so bummed out. 😞 so to read that statement and see where I am today even though it took many years it makes me very very thankful for what I have and what I have accomplished to get my shop back. Thanks for making me realize that.

Last edited:

DLJeffs

Reaction score
First name
Doug
If you need one I'll send you one
Heh heh, thanks so much for the offer Mike. My neighbor up the street is a retired cabinet maker and I'm 99% sure he has one I can borrow to drill two holes. Or I can just wait until my coach gets back from the coast. That's one step i need to complete and then I'm ready to glue the top and back on my second guitar.

woodtickgreg

scroll, flat, spin
Staff member
Administrator
Global Moderator
Founding Member
Forum Moderator
Reaction score
First name
Greg
Hey Mike @Mike1950 look familiar? Got mine today. :cool:
It came well packed and in another box. No damage from ups.
20210730_184903.jpg
This thing is heavy and very bad a$$!
20210730_185005.jpg

woodtickgreg

scroll, flat, spin
Staff member
Administrator
Global Moderator
Founding Member
Forum Moderator
Reaction score
First name
Greg
Are you putting that on your jointer?” I have an 8” Grizzly jointer, and may be interested. Where did you buy it from? Chuck

I got it from grizzly for my grizzly 8" jointer that it's sitting on.

2feathers Creative Making

Reaction score
First name
Frank
20210802_190212.jpg 20210802_190153.jpg It wasnt exactly in the mail, but this beauty was delivered today. My dad found out I had a set of garden bench legs and random pieces of walnut lumber and decided to rebuild this little feller out of walnut. Now I gots to build a bigger porch. Cause that aint living in my yard.
Funny thing is, we have so much random patio and other furniture in various stages around the carport, that I had to be taken back out to find the 'something different' :lol2:

woodtickgreg

scroll, flat, spin
Staff member
Administrator
Global Moderator
Founding Member
Forum Moderator
Reaction score
First name
Greg
This is a nalgene squeeze lab bottle. The good thing about these is that the tube is a molded part of the bottle, not an add on piece inside the bottle that attaches to the cap and always breaks. These are pricey though, I need to find a cheaper source for these.
20210806_181714.jpg
The cap on my denatured alcohol can broke so I needed something to put it in.
20210806_181753.jpg
I want to get a couple more of these squeeze bottles. This one is a 16oz, I think I want to get a 32oz as well.