What's in the mail?

Barb

Reaction score
First name
Barbara
Cleaning pot? Never new they existed. Must know more. (even though I don't actually have an air brush)
I wish I could tell you more about it but I haven't used it yet. I haven't air brushed anything. "Something else I need to do" keeps happening. :)

Wildthings

ASTROS '23 ALCS CHAMPIONS runnerup
Reaction score
First name
Barry
I wish I could tell you more about it but I haven't used it yet. I haven't air brushed anything. "Something else I need to do" keeps happening. :)
it's just a small container that the airbrush hooks to when cleaning it out. I just use a 5 gallon bucket

Arn213

craM de la craM # RipJack City!
Reaction score
First name
Arn
It wasn't in the mail - had to do my own P&H! But what's better than a full load of wood?

View attachment 217510
So who’s stash did you raid lil Mikey? :sarcastic::nodice: I don’t think you have any room left in your office- can’t shove those under the rug or behind the drawer! Nice haul Mr. Bard of Barbecue!

Last edited:

2feathers Creative Making

Reaction score
First name
Frank
What a beautiful sight! Too bad you didn't take a pickup! Chuck
That's his next trip. For the good sized stuff. This was just to get a couple slivers of chestnut to maybe use in an instrument someday. Can't wait to see what kinda load he could make if he got into the full size pieces! I think I heard curly sassafras and birds eye maple mentioned in board footages... I may be wrong. For all I know that might come out of someone's back yard...

Nature Man

Reaction score
First name
Chuck
That's his next trip. For the good sized stuff. This was just to get a couple slivers of chestnut to maybe use in an instrument someday. Can't wait to see what kinda load he could make if he got into the full size pieces! I think I heard curly sassafras and birds eye maple mentioned in board footages... I may be wrong. For all I know that might come out of someone's back yard...
I wouldn't mind picking up some Sassafras. Never had any before. Chuck

Nubsnstubs

Where is it???
Reaction score
First name
Jerry
Next year I just might take a road trip North. Perhaps I could then plan to stop by for a couple of chunks. Thanks! Chuck
Do it, Chuck. Frank is a good guy to meet. He also had plenty of wood, but I don't know about that after me and Lil Mikie's visits. Speaking of Lil Mikie, you'd better stop and meet up with him also. It'll make your day.
Bring it on! Roads are open as far as I know
Hmmmm, Frank, I can personally attest to that as almost fiction. Freeway dead stopped for more than an hour, and then the detour you sent me on having heavy duty construction with one lane travel didn't look open to me at the time taking over 1 hour to go 10-12? miles. Overall though, it really was a pleasure to meet you that day, and then on down to the highlight of the day to meet up with Lil Mikie. The picture he posted of the back of his car looks more like his office and storage area. I looked closely, but couldn't see if there was any Palo Verde or Mesquite in there, but couldn't really tell as it looked like that when I left. ............. Jerry (in Tucson)

2feathers Creative Making

Reaction score
First name
Frank
Do it, Chuck. Frank is a good guy to meet. He also had plenty of wood, but I don't know about that after me and Lil Mikie's visits. Speaking of Lil Mikie, you'd better stop and meet up with him also. It'll make your day.

Hmmmm, Frank, I can personally attest to that as almost fiction. Freeway dead stopped for more than an hour, and then the detour you sent me on having heavy duty construction with one lane travel didn't look open to me at the time taking over 1 hour to go 10-12? miles. Overall though, it really was a pleasure to meet you that day, and then on down to the highlight of the day to meet up with Lil Mikie. The picture he posted of the back of his car looks more like his office and storage area. I looked closely, but couldn't see if there was any Palo Verde or Mesquite in there, but couldn't really tell as it looked like that when I left. ............. Jerry (in Tucson)
Note (as far as I know) I suspected you might have somewhat to say on the matter. We had a full stop accident with traffic directed through that same stretch Saturday when I went to Cookeville. You are accurately describing my trip Saturday... Buy the upgraded gps with accident preditions.:lol2: