Wife said time to clean

Mr. Peet

Reaction score
First name
Mark
Safe to me. Hell if Paul stops over, he can't get to anything without falling. Keeps the kid away too. But she might be a little right, I do miss seeing my lathe. First pic is my skinning table, been using the truck bed...

033.JPG
The work bench....
034.JPG
Band saw and mini-sander.
035.JPG My lathe under some cutoffs and an office chair...
037.JPG
My short stock in the corner.
038.JPG And the walkway into the table saw and jointer.

039.JPG

ripjack13

ɹǝʇɹɐqpooʍ
Staff member
Administrator
Global Moderator
Reaction score
First name
Marc
Oh myyyyy....someone needs to help him out with that pile o wood....

DKMD

Sawbones
Staff member
Administrator
Global Moderator
Forum Moderator
Reaction score
First name
David
Wow! Not sure whether to offer to help clean or organize an intervention...:sarcastic:

Clay3063

I'm a cantankerous old man, and I know it.
Reaction score
First name
Clay
THIS is the reason why I married a woman who likes to do all the things I like to do. She can't stand a dirty shop and sets forth on a regular basis to make sure I and (she) have a clean(ish) work area. I say clean(ish) because it's sometimes hard for her to keep up with my messes. But gentlemen, if I'm lyin, I'm dyin, she cleans up my messes pretty regular. And does so with a minimum of fuss.

Tony

Hardwood Enthusiast
Staff member
Global Moderator
Reaction score
First name
Tony
THIS is the reason why I married a woman who likes to do all the things I like to do. She can't stand a dirty shop and sets forth on a regular basis to make sure I and (she) have a clean(ish) work area. I say clean(ish) because it's sometimes hard for her to keep up with my messes. But gentlemen, if I'm lyin, I'm dyin, she cleans up my messes pretty regular. And does so with a minimum of fuss.

When we first got married, mine would come out and clean on a pretty regular basis for me. I had to ask her to stop because after she was done, I couldn't find a dam thing for a week!

Last edited:

JohnF

Reaction score
First name
John
Holy smokes Mark. You must have been the grand prize winner for quite some time there! Attaboy.

Tony

Hardwood Enthusiast
Staff member
Global Moderator
Reaction score
First name
Tony
I think somebody in Florida needs to check on @rocky1. I'm amazed he hasn't weighed in on this. Tony

Nature Man

Reaction score
First name
Chuck
Appears that you have way too much wood. You probably should start mailing packages of wood out to WB members. Chuck