Staff member
Administrator
Global Moderator
Reaction score
First name
Marc
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I want a black one please.

When you go to apply it, since they about a year old now, you have to be careful and go slow peeling the waxy side off. It wants to stay stuck to it on the outer edges of the letters. I used a set of tweezers to keep it from peeling. And when you are about to remove the cover paper, your best bet is also to go slow, but peel the paper back and fold it over onto, and peel it that way. I'll have to make a video or take a pic of how/what I mean about it. But, they still are good. lots of stick life left in em.

Johnturner

Proud Member
Reaction score
First name
John
Marc
I asked about any left back in June 2020. I never heard back and it slipped my mind. Any left?
John

mdlbldrmatt135

Founding Member
Founding Member
Reaction score
First name
Matt
If @ripjack13 is out, and is willing send me the file, I'd be glad to cut them in just about any color you could want. I don't want to do it without his permission.

Keeping the cost at $5, anything above my costs, would be donated back to the site!

Last edited:

ripjack13

ɹǝʇɹɐqpooʍ
Staff member
Administrator
Global Moderator
Reaction score
First name
Marc
If @ripjack13 is out, and is willing send me the file, I'd be glad to cut them in just about any color you could want. I don't want to do it without his permission.

Keeping the cost at $5, anything above my costs, would be donated back to the site!
I don't have the file.
I'm not out.
However they are getting old. So it needs some tlc when you apply em. And I'd have to look to be sure what colors I have left and how many....
Somebody needs remind me tonight to look...

ripjack13

ɹǝʇɹɐqpooʍ
Staff member
Administrator
Global Moderator
Reaction score
First name
Marc
The amount and colors available are as follows.
11 - White
5 - Black
2 - Brown
2- Orange

Status
Not open for further replies.