yummy vitals from big dowdy

davduckman2010

were ever you go-- there you are
Reaction score
First name
david
got a surprise package from Rodney today :gotmywood: . it had 3 sticks of totally tasty smoke venison sticks mild / hot and hotter. and man is it good thank you my friend . this wont last long nope.:popcorn::thanx2::drinks:

000_0050.JPG

000_0051.JPG

Mike1950

Founding Member
Founding Member
Reaction score
First name
Mike
I got a package from Rodney today- Havin to fight the grandkid off from the jerky. :scare3::gotmywood::treehugger: The man is the confirmed jerky king!!!!!!!!!!!!:drinks3::old::thanx2:

davduckman2010

Reaction score
First name
david
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
it is dam good mike . started on the mild then ill work myself up to the rear end burning stuff . great flavor for sure:good:

Mike1950

Founding Member
Founding Member
Reaction score
First name
Mike
I got the cajun and the jerky- BOTH are tasty- I see something wrong with yours- I think you should send west for proper inspection.......:haggle::deal::old::sarcastic:

Kevin

Wood is good.
Reaction score
First name
Kevin
So now you all know I wasn't exaggerating how good this stuff is. Not to say Ducks isn't that stuff is still in my memory but Duck I think my memory needs a little refreshing don't forget me I am willing t pay. WoodBarter has the Sausage and Jerky Dynasty cornered.

We need a north vs south jerky contest! I will be the judge declare it a draw and the winner will be me! :yummy:

davduckman2010

Reaction score
First name
david
lol were gettin ready for a few batches soon kevin the boys got a couple deer down already and a boat load of ducks and geese. ill have to use jerky as peanuts when i send that cherry on down lol:drinks:

Kevin

Wood is good.
Reaction score
First name
Kevin
lol were gettin ready for a few batches soon kevin the boys got a couple deer down already and a boat load of ducks and geese. ill have to use jerky as peanuts when i send that cherry on down lol:drinks:

Haha your jerky is worth more than the cherry per pound I gar-own-tee. :yipee:

Bigdrowdy1

Reaction score
First name
Rodney
Hope it is to every ones liking. My whole house smells of smoked treats till the end of the year. Got some Habanero sausage setting up for smoking tomorrow. This is a first so will have to report back how it turns out.

Bigdrowdy1

Reaction score
First name
Rodney
If any of yall is into a good batch of beans, fried potatoes and corn bread use the summer sausage diced up instead of ham hocks. I have some jalapeno or cajun that got a little too hot and dont look right to send out to snack on but the first" I will take it" I will ship out for you to do a batch of beans. You got to post pictures as well. As long as your in the states !

NYWoodturner

Wood Spinner
Reaction score
First name
Scott
I too am the recipient of some of this world famous sausage. It truly is -( no BS or gratuitous smoke blown anywhere ) the best summer sausage i have ever tasted. The smoke is the layer of flavor that puts it WAY over the top. It is not too strong and not too weak. It is artfully and exactly executed. I have shared this with Rodney privately but want to publicly say HATS OFF TO THE CHEF.

That being said, as I read how many of us have been the recipient of Rodney's generosity I realize that not only has he spent his time and culinary talent for our benefit, he has shelled out shipping for all of us. When you do the math plus the cost of production Rodney has topped the generosity chart. So :thanx2:Rodney - I will seek an opportunity to repay the kindness

davduckman2010

Reaction score
First name
david
I too am the recipient of some of this world famous sausage. It truly is -( no BS or gratuitous smoke blown anywhere ) the best summer sausage i have ever tasted. The smoke is the layer of flavor that puts it WAY over the top. It is not too strong and not too weak. It is artfully and exactly executed. I have shared this with Rodney privately but want to publicly say HATS OFF TO THE CHEF.

That being said, as I read how many of us have been the recipient of Rodney's generosity I realize that not only has he spent his time and culinary talent for our benefit, he has shelled out shipping for all of us. When you do the math plus the cost of production Rodney has topped the generosity chart. So :thanx2:Rodney - I will seek an opportunity to repay the kindness
amen ----:drinks:what he said

Kevin

Wood is good.
Reaction score
First name
Kevin
What I really like about the jerky is he doesn't make it too salty. Most jerky is too salty this stuff just rocks I mean rocked the jerky is already gone. :whatever: