This Manzanita Burl has a really interesting shape. At 30 lbs. and from all appearances I think it if a very solid piece. It has been out of the ground for 1-4 years.
20" L
14" W
11" H
Burl: 30 lbs.
Shipping to NY via UPS Ground: $60 (Shipping should be less the closer to CA you are)
If you are interested in this piece please respond that you are interested and let me know your zip code so that I can compute shipping and get back to you with the total price. I don't upcharge the shipping price at all, you just pay whatever the actual cost is on Rollo Ship.
20" L
14" W
11" H
Burl: 30 lbs.
Shipping to NY via UPS Ground: $60 (Shipping should be less the closer to CA you are)
If you are interested in this piece please respond that you are interested and let me know your zip code so that I can compute shipping and get back to you with the total price. I don't upcharge the shipping price at all, you just pay whatever the actual cost is on Rollo Ship.