60% off

rocky1

Creator of Shavings and Sawdust!
Reaction score
First name
Rocky
Hey Lou... Did you attempt this promo offer. I put together an order there, and I get all the way final step of check out, where it says click here and your order is complete, and it says it's applying the promo code, but it's not reducing prices, and I'm not clicking the button, until I see what my final costs are.

rocky1

Reaction score
First name
Rocky
Contemplated that, but Customer Service number is Monday-Friday. Maybe shoot them an e-mail and see if someone responds.

rocky1

Reaction score
First name
Rocky
Interesting...

Customer Service link goes to an AOL account. :headscratch2:

I didn't know AOL even had e-mail accounts anymore! :unknown:

Guess that could be indicative of them having been in business a LONG LONG TIME!!:lol2::lol2:

Hopefully they'll get it straightened out. Thoughts of owning that Barracuda2 Chuck for $75 are extremely inviting! Order is almost $200, after the 60% off.

FYI... They do not accept PayPal folks.

B Rogers

Reaction score
First name
Bryson
Hey Lou... Did you attempt this promo offer. I put together an order there, and I get all the way final step of check out, where it says click here and your order is complete, and it says it's applying the promo code, but it's not reducing prices, and I'm not clicking the button, until I see what my final costs are.
Did you determine if the discount gets applied later in the process. I had the same question as you. I also wondered if it was limited to certain items.

rocky1

Reaction score
First name
Rocky
No I haven't, no email back yet when I left the house this morning either. Just know I wasn't clicking the final button on a $500 order without discount applied.

Lou Currier

Reaction score
First name
Lou
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
@rocky1 i still have an aol email address. They are still around. Good luck, probably get farther faster if you call them.

rocky1

Reaction score
First name
Rocky
Peachtree Woodworking Supply said:
Rocky,

Sorry that you are having trouble placing your order online. The TURN49 keycode will only apply the discount to the items that are apart of the email special. Unfortunately, the discounts do not apply for all turning items. Only a select few are being offered at a discount. If your order is over $50, you should still be eligible for free shipping using the TURN49 keycode if the items on the order are not oversized or overweight. If the items on your order are apart of the email special and the site is not applying the discount please give us call at 888.512.9069. We are able to take an order over the phone to make sure that you are charged the correct amount with the discounts. Please let us know how you would like to proceed or if you have any other questions.

It's all Lou's fault!! :lol2:

Last edited:

dehn0045

Reaction score
First name
Sam
So if the items need to be "apart" of the email special, does that mean if items aren't in the email then they are discounted :ponder:

Maybe they meant "a part"... I dunno...

I used to work with a guy that always said "atypical" when he meant to say "typical", conversations got confusing fast.

Karl_TN

Reaction score
First name
Karl
Thanks for the heads up Lou. Got 10 salt & pepper shaker kits ordered at 60% off before leaving out of town Friday.