Christmas Gifts

Tclem

Can't buy love. Buy wood instead
Reaction score
First name
Tony
Ok time to or almost time to. Due to so many Christmas parties next few days wife and I exchanged gifts tonight. Got to love a wife who listens to me cry about what I need or want. A new variable speed and a dremel tool. image.jpg

woodtickgreg

scroll, flat, spin
Staff member
Administrator
Global Moderator
Founding Member
Forum Moderator
Reaction score
First name
Greg
Cool, but wheres the pics of her stuff. LOL

Tclem

Reaction score
First name
Tony
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Ha she is posting them on Instagram already. I guess I did good. I got her a Michael koors purse and she said it was good. Like I Jew. I just listened to what 2 women in the mall told me to get.

DKMD

Sawbones
Staff member
Administrator
Global Moderator
Forum Moderator
Reaction score
First name
David
I love autocorrect!

Tclem

Reaction score
First name
Tony
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Ha Jew who " knew" gotta love it

Sprung

Amateur Sawdust Maker
Reaction score
First name
Matt
Nice! I'd imagine that a variable speed grinder will be very nice to have! And a dremel is good to have too.

My wife and I kinda exchanged gifts already. Well, we never even wrapped them, lol! I always ask what she wants, and she specifically told me what she wanted this year. And she told me to buy what I wanted. She got a pasta machine and some cookie racks. I got lathe tools.

Was also going to surprise her with a simple white gold band since she doesn't like wearing her engagement ring/wedding band combo around the house. Her uncle works at a small jewelry store, so I am able to get the ring at the store's cost through him - it's mind blowing to realize just how big of a mark up jewelry stores place on what they sell, and we're very thankful to be able to get things at cost through her uncle. Unfortunately she also asked her uncle about such a band, since she really wants one, so I had to squeal. Ring's not even been delivered yet, and last night when we were shopping in Costco she bought a new cordless drill for me because she really liked that I was getting that ring for her! As we were doing our shopping, I saw the drill and mentioned that I would like to get a second cordless drill sometime to have to do less bit changing all the time when working on something, especially if I don't want to get my corded drill out. After having me check out some reviews on it with my phone, she bought it for me - wasn't expecting (or even asking for) that!