" CLOSED " Free to a good home ( prefer a newbie just starting turning

shadetree_1

Founding Member
Founding Member
Full Member
Messages
4,369
Reaction score
5,331
Location
Nutrioso, AZ
First name
Joe
Assorted pen blanks, don't remember what most are but it's a start. I'll pay shipping ! I think 1 is Cocobolo and 1 is a honeycomb of some kind and 1 is Douglas Fir bark and 2 of them from Kevin's magic forest, not sure about the rest of them. 20250315_091711.jpg
 
Last edited:
I believe the recipient will find a third magic forest blank when they begin turning... That is a beautiful collection of blanks.
And am awesome offer. I was treated to several boxes of pen blanks when I first started turning. It's a wonderful way to eliminate the hesitation to ruin the expensive products by getting them this way. Should see a better learning curve.
 
I'm new, I'm new! Have just kidding. I just donated and shipped a LFRB of pen and bottle stopper blanks to a friend that is doing a summer camp class for kids to learn turning. Great offer for someone new. Kudos Joe!
 
Back
Top